+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Application number (-----------------) has been linked to your account. - October 00, 2017 00.00 a.m. EDT
This msg in correspondence column

Continue my profile/ application , not yet submitted.
I would like to column
Continue application
Delete application.
Action column :- Check the status and massages .

I have got the application no and UCI no as well.

When I click next take me to the table where it mention
Rewiving your eligibility
Everything shows processing
Final decision processing etc.....
Need to know my paper application link to online account correctly or what.

Thanks
Hi Bryanna,
As u said I have past the status check text kindly let me know is everything ok ok from my side.

Thanks

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Application number (-----------------) has been linked to your account. - October 00, 2017 00.00 a.m. EDT
This msg in correspondence column

Continue my profile/ application , not yet submitted.
I would like to column
Continue application
Delete application.
Action column :- Check the status and massages .

I have got the application no and UCI no as well.

When I click next take me to the table where it mention
Rewiving your eligibility
Everything shows processing
Final decision processing etc.....
Need to know my paper application link to online account correctly or what.

Thanks
Dear Senior,
Please solve mention above query so that I can rectify my mistake if any.

Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You have the Application Number.

Your application has been linked successfully.... that's why you can see the updates against each process. There's no mistake and nothing else that needs to be done.

All updates/communication from IRCC will be only in this online account. You will not be contacted by any other way

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
You have the Application Number.

Your application has been linked successfully.... that's why you can see the updates against each process. There's no mistake and nothing else that needs to be done.

All updates/communication from IRCC will be only in this online account. You will not be contacted by any other way
Thanks dear appreciated

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All seniors,
Today I got status update msg in rewive your elegibilty column that we regret to inform you your not elegible kindly check final decision below.
But final decision column is empty.
Don't know how to check reason.

BTW I can understand Canada CIC do not want tourist from India even if they are genuine tourist badluck for them.
I can go any other place I have just applied Canada because it's in my itenary.
Thanks for seniors who help me to understand the process of application and for answering my query.

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
It is not that Canada does not want tourists its that so many people have abused the system that they will deny good people just to keep the abusers out. This really does come down to putting the blame where it belong on the people from your country who abuse the system. If you can eliminate the abuse the visas will open up.

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
It is not that Canada does not want tourists its that so many people have abused the system that they will deny good people just to keep the abusers out. This really does come down to putting the blame where it belong on the people from your country who abuse the system. If you can eliminate the abuse the visas will open up.
Reason they have given below not logical.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Some people says right it's luck based
Iam totally agreed.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reason they have given below not logical.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Some people says right it's luck based
Iam totally agreed.
Sorry about your refusal. Canada TRVs are not granted to a lucky few.

It's possible that you did not present your documents properly.... or maybe you did not include explanations to support the documents.

For example:
Purpose of visit refusal: Did you prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates..... and did you prove that you have the financial means to pay for this itinerary + strong financials at home to return to? IMO, this was essential in your case as you intend to visit as a tourist i.e. no host

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry about your refusal. Canada TRVs are not granted to a lucky few.

It's possible that you did not present your documents properly.... or maybe you did not include explanations to support the documents.

For example:
Purpose of visit refusal: Did you prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates..... and did you prove that you have the financial means to pay for this itinerary + strong financials at home to return to? IMO, this was essential in your case as you intend to visit as a tourist i.e. no host
Hi Bryanna,
I have submitted my application carefully after lot of research from your forum as well as cic website.
I have showed sufficient funds more then enough.
Day to day itenary advance fight booking, 5 property papers, papers of property from where iam getting monthly rent, my company details as iam director in the said company traveling alone leaving behind my family as iam travel freak' back packer type.
Privous Travel history U.K, France, Swiss, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Oman, Saudi.
Now what else they want rather they refused can ask for huge Amount of security deposit I don't mind cos iam genuine tourist.
I feel bad because Canada is in my itenary like other country now I have to change my plans for other country to spent my holidays.Bad luck for canada.
Good luck for others who are looking for canada visit for tourism

Thanks for your support
Bryanna u are legend.
:D

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
I have submitted my application carefully after lot of research from your forum as well as cic website.
I have showed sufficient funds more then enough.
Day to day itenary advance fight booking, 5 property papers, papers of property from where iam getting monthly rent, my company details as iam director in the said company traveling alone leaving behind my family as iam travel freak' back packer type.
Privous Travel history U.K, France, Swiss, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Oman, Saudi.
Now what else they want rather they refused can ask for huge Amount of security deposit I don't mind cos iam genuine tourist.
I feel bad because Canada is in my itenary like other country now I have to change my plans for other country to spent my holidays.Bad luck for canada.
Good luck for others who are looking for canada visit for tourism

Thanks for your support
Bryanna u are legend.
:D
IMO, you have a strong case for a TRV approval. I'm guessing you didn't present your documents well. I think you will be approved if you reapply

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
IMO, you have a strong case for a TRV approval. I'm guessing you didn't present your documents well. I think you will be approved if you reapply
Thanks Bryanna,
Now Canada out of my itenary I will never ever visit Canada in my life.
I will visit country where V.O doing their job with full attention and fair.
It's not like that if I am not going Canada I will die.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna,
Now Canada out of my itenary I will never ever visit Canada in my life.
I will visit country where V.O doing their job with full attention and fair.
It's not like that if I am not going Canada I will die.
Never say never LOL

Unfortunately, a disgruntled newbie on this forum resolutely believed that IRCC is "unfair", "has a strict visa policy" and "a visa officer does not scrutinize documents" because s/he was refused a TRV. It seems like those comments have had a negative impact on others.

You'll need to mention the Canada TRV refusal in all your future visa applications for any country. Like I mentioned earlier, you have a good case for a TRV approval. I would have reapplied just to clear that refusal from my travel history even if you don't intend to visit Canada. It's your decision of course

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Never say never LOL

Unfortunately, a disgruntled newbie on this forum resolutely believed that IRCC is "unfair", "has a strict visa policy" and "a visa officer does not scrutinize documents" because s/he was refused a TRV. It seems like those comments have had a negative impact on others.

You'll need to mention the Canada TRV refusal in all your future visa applications for any country. Like I mentioned earlier, you have a good case for a TRV approval. I would have reapplied just to clear that refusal from my travel history even if you don't intend to visit Canada. It's your decision of course
Never say never LOL

Never say never LOL