+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV within Canada - without Proof of Next Terms Enrolment

temp11

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am applying for my TRV within Canada but my college does not offer a letter to proof the next terms enrolment until July 10. We need to apply for the TRV now because of vacations as I can not wait until July 10.

I already got my study permit extension.
Do you think it will be a issue if I don't submit this document?
I have letter of acceptance, an old letter of enrolment and current transcripts.
Should I write a letter of explanation why I could not get that letter of enrollment for Fall semester?

Please help. Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello everyone,

I am applying for my TRV within Canada but my college does not offer a letter to proof the next terms enrolment until July 10. We need to apply for the TRV now because of vacations as I can not wait until July 10.

I have letter of acceptance, an old letter of enrolment and current transcripts.
Should I write a letter of explanation why I could not get that letter of enrollment for Fall semester?

Please help. Thank you!
1. All you need is the valid study permit.

temp11

Feb 18, 2020
Hi

1. All you need is the valid study permit.
I have a valid study permit but CIC says I also need letter of enrolment of next term but I can't register for it yet because registration starts in July.

temp11

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please help. Thank you!
Please share your thoughts if you can. Thank you @scylla @canuck_in_uk

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please help. Thank you!
Hi, I am in the same situation, May I ask you what did you do and what happened afterwards? Thanks!