+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV with Work Permit?

imanhedeshy

Oct 8, 2022
Hi
Where should I apply for TRV with my work permit if it's needed? is it possible to do it online or should be in person? How long does it take?

imanhedeshy

Oct 8, 2022
I think I find where to apply but how ever I fill out the eligibility form, it takes me to where I should fill this form:
"Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)"
Since I am already living in Canada, is it ok to fill out this form, or I've made a mistake and should start over?
thank you for the help

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I think I find where to apply but how ever I fill out the eligibility form, it takes me to where I should fill this form:
"Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)"
Since I am already living in Canada, is it ok to fill out this form, or I've made a mistake and should start over?
thank you for the help
I believe that form is under the "optional documents" section. I didn't fill that one in as I am also living in Canada.

shweithn

Jan 28, 2023
I also filled the same form imm5257. Country applying and the current territory has to be filled as Canada. Also at the end we have a field where we mention Yes to “have you applied to visit Canada in the past ?”. Then in the description box clearly mention that you need the visa to be stamped.
It takes a month to get the visa stamped

shweithn

Jan 28, 2023
I think I find where to apply but how ever I fill out the eligibility form, it takes me to where I should fill this form:x
thank you for the help
I believe that form is under the "optional documents" section. I didn't fill that one in as I am also living in Canada.

shweithn

Jan 28, 2023
thank you for the help

shweithn

Jan 28, 2023
also filled the same form imm5257. Country applying and the current territory has to be filled as Canada. Also at the end we have a field where we mention Yes to “have you applied to visit Canada in the past ?”. Then in the description box clearly mention that you need the visa to be stamped.
It takes a month to get the visa stamped