+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv with canada not received yet

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
TRV within canada not received as i had sent my application on 2nd oct 2013,,,,,its says 21 day processing time its now more than 45 days......what shud i do just worried

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi, was it a paper application? If it was then we are facing the same issue. I sent out my TRV application to Ottawa on Oct 1 and haven't heard anything from them either. Let's just wait.

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
I sent my paper application on Oct 15th and I am still waiting. Is there anything that we can do instead of waiting?

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
yes its a paper application .......i am just wondering whats happing there as th online processing time says they r working on applications received on 8th oct but our application received on 1st and 2nd application ,,,,hope we get it soon ....need to go to india soon

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
sandeepdev said:
yes its a paper application .......i am just wondering whats happing there as th online processing time says they r working on applications received on 8th oct but our application received on 1st and 2nd application ,,,,hope we get it soon ....need to go to india soon
The time the package was delivered by Canada Post is not equivalent to the time CIC Office acknowledged it. CIC provides you the time of receipt if you call them at 1 888 242 2100, then dial 1, then 2, then 6, then put in your client ID number, followed by birth year, it'll tell you the date.

Moreover, simply because they are working on Oct 8, doesn't mean yours has been stamped with a visa yet...

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
lcsxwtian said:
The time the package was delivered by Canada Post is not equivalent to the time CIC Office acknowledged it. CIC provides you the time of receipt if you call them at 1 888 242 2100, then dial 1, then 2, then 6, then put in your client ID number, followed by birth year, it'll tell you the date.

Moreover, simply because they are working on Oct 8, doesn't mean yours has been stamped with a visa yet...
Yes I have tried calling and I came to know that they have recieved the application on 3 rd oct,
Have u got ur passport back ? Or not yet

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
sandeepdev said:
Yes I have tried calling and I came to know that they have recieved the application on 3 rd oct,
Have u got ur passport back ? Or not yet
No, ridiculously, no. I don't know what they are doing with my passport. REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. I regret applying for it now...

vienrho

Jul 23, 2012
Wish you submit your application online. I submitted my TRV application last Nov. 4 and got an email from CIC just today Nov. 18 that they want my passport to stamp my visa. Hope everything will be fine with you and mine as well.

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
vienrho said:
Wish you submit your application online. I submitted my TRV application last Nov. 4 and got an email from CIC just today Nov. 18 that they want my passport to stamp my visa. Hope everything will be fine with you and mine as well.
I too wish I applied online. By the way, mind you that it does take CIC quite some time to return your passport to you, even if you applied online. This is only the beginning.

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
lcsxwtian said:
No, ridiculously, no. I don't know what they are doing with my passport. REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. I regret applying for it now...
today morning i got came to know that my passport is coming back as i checked with tracking number of the return envelop i sent to them
lets see

anil006

Oct 1, 2013
Hi Sandeep,

Did u get your Visa stamped....
Mine is just like your state, i also applied TRV thourgh papaer and they received it on Oct 4th after that no status at all

anil

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
anil006 said:
Hi Sandeep,

Did u get your Visa stamped....
Mine is just like your state, i also applied TRV thourgh papaer and they received it on Oct 4th after that no status at all

anil
Hey anil that I will come to know when I will get my passport back

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
sandeepdev said:
Hey anil that I will come to know when I will get my passport back
Haha now it's Canada Post time... How long will it take them to deliver your item from Ottawa to home address ;D

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
sandeepdev said:
today morning i got came to know that my passport is coming back as i checked with tracking number of the return envelop i sent to them
lets see
I am really glad to hear that!