+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Visitor Visa (from outside of Canada) applicants - Sep 2020

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
We we started preparing documents it was showing 37 days for Bahrain, when after 1 month we submitted applications it was showing 159 and now 195 days for Bahrain
Did u applied urself?
If yes, I think you can check online into your account when the decision will be made.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
After submitting biometrics do you need to inform IRCC .My father submitted biometrics on Oct 8 in UK but i did not hear anything after that .I did not even receive a biometrics completion letter which others receive right after completion of biometrics but biometrics are updated in his online application account . I am not sure if I should inquire IRCC about it ?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
U will receive biometric letter just a day or 2 before u will receive ur decision... as far as it is showing biometric completed, its all good, and they are working on ur app or may b its 8n que.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
If u r not a family member or extended member. Than just apply and write alonwith ur reason of traveling that u will travel after restrictions will be lifted. Ur travel reason must be valid n strong

MikeInCanada

Oct 17, 2020
U will receive biometric letter just a day or 2 before u will receive ur decision... as far as it is showing biometric completed, its all good, and they are working on ur app or may b its 8n que.
Hello,

I have applied August 19, Completed biometrics August 21 and received Biometrics Correspondence Letter September 25. I have not had any updates since then. Is this normal?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

I have applied August 19, Completed biometrics August 21 and received Biometrics Correspondence Letter September 25. I have not had any updates since then. Is this normal?
Its definitely not normal but as u know due to covid processing situation is also not normal. Just wait.

sh12

Aug 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
I applied for trv for my parents in early october. The processing time says 171 days. They already have biometrics done. The vac centre in their country of residence is closed and likely will remain shut in the near future. If not for biometrics, do they need to go through vac for anything else? How are passport requests happening nowadays- e.g. would they have to send their passport to a neighbouring country for visa stamping?
Thanks in advance for any insight.

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi,

I got a letter from Canada asking for "confirmation of intent to travel" for further application processing. We aren't sure what this document means and what it means to provide " intent of travel". Does any one have suggestions ?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

I got a letter from Canada asking for "confirmation of intent to travel" for further application processing. We aren't sure what this document means and what it means to provide " intent of travel". Does any one have suggestions ?
It is asking if you still wish to travel. Sometimes they also ask for ticket booking to provide Authorization.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi

I have applied for Visitor Visa as well from USA. Can I please know the status of your wife's visitor visa application ? What documents have you provided for their "intent to travel" confirmation ? Any info is much appreciated please.

Hi,