+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Visitor Timeline from Pakistan 2022

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Dear Forum members,

I have applied my brother's TRV through new portal on 20th Jan 2022 from Karachi, Pakistan and today 9th March 2022 he got the PPR (Passport Request). Total time it took to get the decision is 48 days.

However in June 2019 I have applied his TRV (Paper based) which was refused in September 2019, both times my brother was holding valid USA and Schengen visa. He didn't travelled to USA yet but he travelled to Schengen and other GCC countries many times. Following refusal reasons were given to him in 2019.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

In the new application under the optional documents. I have added the following documents:

• Copy of his current passport and old passport, plus copies of his valid USA and Schengen visa.
  • Complete Travel history/summary including entry and exit stamps, previous visa(s) and passport pages.
  • Copy of my passport, Valid Canadian V1 Visit Visa and USA visa. (As we have a plan to travel together and I am already holding USA & Canadian Visa)
  • Copy of our airline booking for our return flight from Los Angeles to Toronto, Toronto to New York and New York to Pakistan, our hotels reservation booking in Canada.
  • Complete 5 days travel plan and itinerary that what we will do in Toronto along with the details of approximate daily expense.
  • My brother's recent bank statements approx CAD$ 21500 balance available in his bank account.
  • Our Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA Pakistan to support our family ties in Pakistan.
  • My brother’s covid vaccination certificate. (Pfizer vaccine)
  • Vehicle registration card which are under my brother's name.

I would like to thanks all the moderators and forum members for sharing their experiences. It was really helpful while preparing my brother's application. I wish all the best to everyone who are waiting for the decision on their applications.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2022
Dear Forum members,

I have applied my brother's TRV through new portal on 20th Jan 2022 from Karachi, Pakistan and today 9th March 2022 he got the PPR (Passport Request). Total time it took to get the decision is 48 days.

However in June 2019 I have applied his TRV (Paper based) which was refused in September 2019, both times my brother was holding valid USA and Schengen visa. He didn't travelled to USA yet but he travelled to Schengen and other GCC countries many times. Following refusal reasons were given to him in 2019.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

In the new application under the optional documents. I have added the following documents:

• Copy of his current passport and old passport, plus copies of his valid USA and Schengen visa.
  • Complete Travel history/summary including entry and exit stamps, previous visa(s) and passport pages.
  • Copy of my passport, Valid Canadian V1 Visit Visa and USA visa. (As we have a plan to travel together and I am already holding USA & Canadian Visa)
  • Copy of our airline booking for our return flight from Los Angeles to Toronto, Toronto to New York and New York to Pakistan, our hotels reservation booking in Canada.
  • Complete 5 days travel plan and itinerary that what we will do in Toronto along with the details of approximate daily expense.
  • My brother's recent bank statements approx CAD$ 21500 balance available in his bank account.
  • Our Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA Pakistan to support our family ties in Pakistan.

I would like to thanks all the moderators and forum members for sharing their experiences. It was really helpful while preparing my brother's application. I wish all the best to everyone who are waiting for the decision on their applications.

Kind Regards
Hi Haseeb question, is GC Key Account better or IRCC portal account. Please advise I applied through GC Key in March 2022 and haven't received any answer yet for my parents. Should I re-apply through IRCC account?

saad456

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
App. Filed.......
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
LANDED..........
06-10-2016
Dear Forum members,

Kind Regards

Congratulations!

I applied for a TRV for my sister (I am a Canadian Citizen). TRV filed May 2022, application approved Aug 2022. She didnot have a prior visa to travel to USA or Canada.