+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (visitor) for parents from India

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Dear All, my parents are planning on visiting us (my husband and I) in August 2011 for 3 weeks. I am intending to send them the below documents from my side. Please can someone take a look and advice me if I am missing anything? I would greatly appreciate your help! FYI, I am a PR and my husband is a citizen.

1. Letter of invitation by me and by my husband.
2. Copy of my PR card, my passport copy, my husbands passport copy
3. T4 statements of my husband and mine.
4. Both our employment letters
5. Bank statements.

Am I missing anything?

Also, they are applying for multiple entry, is it too early to apply for visitors visa if they are planning on coming only in August 2011?
Another question is, do they need to book an appointment in Chennai when they go to apply for visa?

Thanks!

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPM said:
Dear All, my parents are planning on visiting us (my husband and I) in August 2011 for 3 weeks. I am intending to send them the below documents from my side. Please can someone take a look and advice me if I am missing anything? I would greatly appreciate your help! FYI, I am a PR and my husband is a citizen.

1. Letter of invitation by me and by my husband.
2. Copy of my PR card, my passport copy, my husbands passport copy
3. T4 statements of my husband and mine.
4. Both our employment letters
5. Bank statements.

Am I missing anything?

Also, they are applying for multiple entry, is it too early to apply for visitors visa if they are planning on coming only in August 2011?
Another question is, do they need to book an appointment in Chennai when they go to apply for visa?

Thanks!
its looks perfect.... no need to add any thing but you may add accomodation proof ....

iys look

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
sultanali said:
its looks perfect.... no need to add any thing but you may add accomodation proof ....

iys look
Thanks.

Accommodation proof? How would I go about that? I was thinking in that invitation letter itself I will mention that they wil stay along with us. Is that not sufficient? How should I get accommodation proof?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPM said:
Thanks.

Accommodation proof? How would I go about that? I was thinking in that invitation letter itself I will mention that they wil stay along with us. Is that not sufficient? How should I get accommodation proof?
JUS INCLUDE YOUR RENT/ OWNERSHIP PROOF, MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SUBMIT THIS DOCUMENT IF ITS MENTIONED ENOUGH OF ROOMS FOR TOTAL NO OF PEOPLES .... OR INGNOR IT :)

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
sultanali said:
JUS INCLUDE YOUR RENT/ OWNERSHIP PROOF, MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SUBMIT THIS DOCUMENT IF ITS MENTIONED ENOUGH OF ROOMS FOR TOTAL NO OF PEOPLES .... OR INGNOR IT :)
wow, really? I didnt know that. I will have to think about this. In that case, I will have to send my mortgage documents too. Its weird...
Anyway, did you have to send your mortgage documents too?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPM said:
wow, really? I didnt know that. I will have to think about this. In that case, I will have to send my mortgage documents too. Its weird...
Anyway, did you have to send your mortgage documents too?
not essential but its give a proof that you got a place to offer them accomodation :) ... but its all upto you .. if your parents are frequent travelers then you dont need to submit accomodation ... its just for clerification of Availbility of accomodation , dont send original just make a copy and notorized it :)