+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV VISA

Abdul067

Apr 3, 2018
Hello.
My Visit Visa refused under 16A - i am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you
Received GCM notes
16A- Failed to declare multiple USNIV refusal

I said YES at 2(b), but miss to explain at 2(d)-
all box a, b and c are with YES, i brief all about Canada but miss/not remember to brief to immigration lawyer about US refusal , not lawyer question about explanation
Any one have information regarding this situation if i challenge the VO decision at federal court

Regards,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.
My Visit Visa refused under 16A - i am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you
Received GCM notes
16A- Failed to declare multiple USNIV refusal

I said YES at 2(b), but miss to explain at 2(d)-
all box a, b and c are with YES, i brief all about Canada but miss/not remember to brief to immigration lawyer about US refusal , not lawyer question about explanation
Any one have information regarding this situation if i challenge the VO decision at federal court

Regards,
So did you answer 2 (d) incorrectly? If so, then you didn’t answer all questions correctly, and not basis for going to court. Reapply. Did you receive a letter stating a possible 5 year ban.

Abdul067

Apr 3, 2018
So its equal to NO at 2(b)? its very strange , it was a human mistake , Visa officer have facility to send a message for explanation , VO work just like a reboot?

NO, other requirement : A39/41

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So its equal to NO at 2(b)? its very strange , it was a human mistake , Visa officer have facility to send a message for explanation , VO work just like a reboot?

NO, other requirement : A39/41
Equal to what? Did you answer 2 (d) YES or NO. If NO, then you made a mistake. May have been a human error but you signed the form and said everything was correct. VO doesn’t have to ask for explanation. Don’t know what a reboot is.

• Haha
Reactions: Charbk

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
2)a , 2)b, 2)c -said/tick at YES

2)d is not for YES or NO, its for detail/explanation
So what did you say. Did you explain refusals? If not, you didn’t complete your application. Did you get notice of a 5 year ban? If not reapply and answer all questions.

Abdul067

Apr 3, 2018
i check , mistake was due to last canadian work permit application in 2018 when i was in Canada as a refugee claimant and not mention/give detail of USNIV refusal in that application and received the work permits( 4 work permits in total) , i forward this application to immigration lawyer who fill TRV application in 2022, USNIV visa was refused between 2012 to 2014

Visa officer also comments at ETA( after a review of your file, it has been determined that you no longer meet the requirement for an Electronic Travel Authorization(eTA). As a result your eTA has been refused and you no longer hold a valid eTA. as such you should not travel to Canada by air , as you may experience delays or be prevented from boarding your flight and/entering Canada. your file is now closed, you may submit a new application at www..canada.ca/eTA

immigration lawyer comments at eTA:
The ETA was a confusing comment. I'm not sure if you applied for this in the past but you never qualified for an ETA based on your nationality.

off course I never apply for eTA

Visa officer comments are not as per facts , also have some other manipulated error . need to proceed in Federal court in already filed ALJR or need to withdraw the ALJR and file a new application?

Regards,