+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa refused !!!

Apr 30, 2015
Hi ,
we have applied for TRV visa 3 weeks ago in Bangladesh VFS global application center. our visa has been refused from Singapore High commission of Canada with following reasons. though we have decent travel history in our passports including UK , Netherlands , Italy , Switzerland , France , German and few other Asian countries ( only in my passport has USA visa ).

"You have not satisfied me that you would Leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching the decision, I considered several factors including:
1. purpose of visit
2. That you have legitimate business purpose in Canada"

In my application I got above 2 reasons but for my wife and son we got below refusal reasons

"You have not satisfied me that you would Leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching the decision, I considered several factors including:
1. purpose of visit
2. That you have legitimate business purpose in Canada
3. I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you"

We have submitted all the information truthfully. so, I came back home and opened the forms of my wife and son and found that. there is a question
" b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country "

by mistake we have tick marked "No" , we thought like USA visa application they asked information for Canada only. as my wife and son has been refused for USA visa. I think for this reason our application has been denied though we have decent travel histories along with strong social and financial ties.

please suggest me what we should do now ? should we write a COVER letter by mentioning above issue has been done by mistake ? should we apply soon or wait few weeks

Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The visa application asks for information about all countries - so you needed to answer "Yes". Unfortunately this does mean you provided untruthful information in your visa application. You can certainly try applying again. Make sure you answer all questions truthfully this time. Keep in mind that you will now have to list your Canadian refusal as well.

Note that sometimes CIC will make a finding of misrepresentation when untruthful answers are given and issue a five year ban from Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bdtraveller007 said:
but they didn't mention any ban issues in our refusal letter , how can we make sure , we are alright ?
If you were given a ban - they should have told you in the refusal letter. If nothing was mentioned - you should be fine.

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost same thing happened with one of my known person ..

He didnt mentioned his mauritius entry denial .... due to which he got an interview after getting passport request ...

He got refused and reason mentioned is " purpose of visit " only ...

He applied again with proper information and mentioned due to oversight he missed that colomn and got approved in 48 hours in the next try ...
So , you should apply again with proper and truthful information ...

Bdw You should do something with your business information though . attach a company account statment or registration copy.