+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Visa ratio

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I m having 5 years b1/b2 multiple visa for USA and visited last year beside this have trvld UK ,gem any, France, Switzerland ,Italy, neither land , Belgium , Turkey, Malaysia, qatar, saudia arabia, dubai many times last 5 years running my own business

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I m having 5 years b1/b2 multiple visa for USA and visited last year beside this have trvld UK ,gem any, France, Switzerland ,Italy, neither land , Belgium , Turkey, Malaysia, qatar, saudia arabia, dubai many times last 5 years running my own business
were these all business trips or tourism? Are you travelling on your own or with family? What is the purpose of your visit? How long are you asking to stay? Do you own property in your name? How much do have in personal liquid assets not in a business account.

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
were these all business trips or tourism? Are you travelling on your own or with family? What is the purpose of your visit? How long are you asking to stay? Do you own property in your name? How much do have in personal liquid assets not in a business account.
Tourism... with whole family for maximum 10 days...of course hv property and assest are not the issue..

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I applied USA visa with my whole family members my wife me my three kids my two unmarried sisters and my brother he is also not married

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Strong profile and travel history. A visa shouldn't be a problem as long as your documentation is solid

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Every one,
I just got refusal of Visitor visa from India.I applied online with me,wife and two kids and application goes to New Delhi. The reasons are as follows
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Suggest me, how to reapply.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi Every one,
I just got refusal of Visitor visa from India.I applied online with me,wife and two kids and application goes to New Delhi. The reasons are as follows
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Suggest me, how to reapply.
What was your timeline?