+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa for parents who are indian pass holders, working overseas

blurye2

Apr 18, 2017
My parents would like to visit me and my wife. What are the main points to be taken care of while composing an Invitation Letter. We are both employed and we have a one bedroom apartment. Although it is not possible to accommodate them in our apartment for the duration of the stay, we are more than happy to rent a two bedroom apartment around the time of their arrival or book an airbnb or hotel as a last resort. They plan to stay only for a month or max of 2 months. They have an extensive travel history, having never overstayed anywhere and my dad has traveled to many countries on business. My dad works in the Middle East. They are fully vaccinated.

Would having only an one bedroom apartment be a deal breaker? What are documents that need to be submitted or uploaded along with the application?

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents would like to visit me and my wife. What are the main points to be taken care of while composing an Invitation Letter. We are both employed and we have a one bedroom apartment. Although it is not possible to accommodate them in our apartment for the duration of the stay, we are more than happy to rent a two bedroom apartment around the time of their arrival or book an airbnb or hotel as a last resort. They plan to stay only for a month or max of 2 months. They have an extensive travel history, having never overstayed anywhere and my dad has traveled to many countries on business. My dad works in the Middle East. They are fully vaccinated.

Would having only an one bedroom apartment be a deal breaker? What are documents that need to be submitted or uploaded along with the application?

Thanks.
Are they fully vaccinated ated plus with the4 approved vaccines approved in Canada? Have they travelled to countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.in the last 5-10 years? Do they own property in their home country? Have any other ties to their home country? 2 months is a long vacation. Most employers don’t allow such a long leave. If they are able to leave work for 2 months that creates less of a tie.

blurye2

Apr 18, 2017
They are fully vaccinated. Vaccine is one of the approved vaccines. My father has traveled to UK, many countries in the EU, UAE. Held multiple entry visas to the countries. Yes, they own properties in the home country - including home and rentals. Daughter still lives in the home country. 2 months, it the max. They can stay 3 weeks-1month, given my dad's employment commitments and leave restrictions.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They are fully vaccinated. Vaccine is one of the approved vaccines. My father has traveled to UK, many countries in the EU, UAE. Held multiple entry visas to the countries. Yes, they own properties in the home country - including home and rentals. Daughter still lives in the home country. 2 months, it the max. They can stay 3 weeks-1month, given my dad's employment commitments and leave restrictions.
They should only apply for a month if that’s how long your father can take for leave. Has your father traveled for work or for personal reasons?