Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Hi everyone, i have sent my passport for trv extension by papermail thru Canada Post on Jan 21 2021 and received at CPC Ottawa on 26th Jan and as i have got my study permit extension by december 2020 i have taken all precautions to apply properly and on time but ever since my passport got delivered i have got no update about it from Case Processing Center Ottawa. If anyone here who have faced similar issue and got through it can share maybe? I am very frustrated here as my passport is a very sensitive and important document.

Pls share your experiences kindly, it would be very great!
I got PPR on march 18 and I mailed PP on Mar 22. They received it on Mar 25 and it was stamped on Apr 02. I am not too sure when are they gonna mail me back but you should try submitting your query through webform or call them.

Hardhiman94

Apr 4, 2021
Hi,i have work permit and applied for the vistor visa,due to some emergency, i am now in india,once i get approved status of my vistor visa ,can i get stamp on passport in india?
What are the steps?
Please help me.

alpha99

Mar 13, 2021
Hi Dear, thank you for your feedback. I am an International student and i require a trv to come back in future once i return back home. I applied for the paper based trv application from within canada and sent my passport along in the envelope. I haven't heard back if they have received it. I have raised a webform more than a couple times and they just reply me to provide them the basic info. I am just so frustrated here, as Canadapost confirms that it has been delivered properly. I hope they give a feedback on the upcoming days, its already the 66th day and processing time have changed to 71 days. anyone ever face the similar situation?

I got PPR on march 18 and I mailed PP on Mar 22. They received it on Mar 25 and it was stamped on Apr 02. I am not too sure when are they gonna mail me back but you should try submitting your query through webform or call them.

alpha99

Mar 13, 2021
Hi,i have work permit and applied for the vistor visa,due to some emergency, i am now in india,once i get approved status of my vistor visa ,can i get stamp on passport in india?
What are the steps?
Please help me.

Apply for trv from india, which ever VFS office is nearby in your city. You probably have to apply as TRV application from outside canada online and submit the updated study permit and supporting documents and they will notify you to mail your passport probably.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Hi Dear, thank you for your feedback. I am an International student and i require a trv to come back in future once i return back home. I applied for the paper based trv application from within canada and sent my passport along in the envelope. I haven't heard back if they have received it. I have raised a webform more than a couple times and they just reply me to provide them the basic info. I am just so frustrated here, as Canadapost confirms that it has been delivered properly. I hope they give a feedback on the upcoming days, its already the 66th day and processing time have changed to 71 days. anyone ever face the similar situation?
Try calling them on Monday, hopefully you receive your PPR soon. Just to let you know that I applied originally in Dec 11 and I got my PPR in March.