+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV/TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT REFUSED

lollylag

Dec 21, 2013
Hi! I just got recieved a reply from the Canadian Embassy here in the Philippines and sad to say, I was refused. I sent the application last August 6, 2013. Anyway, this is my first time to apply for a TRV/temporary work permit. The reason of my refusal was:

you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. in reaching this decsicion, i considered several factors including:

*your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*limited employment prospects in your country of residence
*your current employment situation

I would like to reapply and provide them new information (like photos of my family here in the Phils, my plans after my visa expires) but unfortunately, my LMO already expired. Is it okay if I reapply immediately (using the same LMO which already expired last August 12, 2013) or should I get a new LMO?

Thank you in advance!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
lollylag said:
Hi! I just got recieved a reply from the Canadian Embassy here in the Philippines and sad to say, I was refused. I sent the application last August 6, 2013. Anyway, this is my first time to apply for a TRV/temporary work permit. The reason of my refusal was:

you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. in reaching this decsicion, i considered several factors including:

*purpose of visit

I would like to reapply and provide them new information (like photos of my family here in the Phils, my plans after my visa expires) but unfortunately, my LMO already expired. Is it okay if I reapply immediately (using the same LMO which already expired last August 12, 2013) or should I get a new LMO?

Thank you in advance!
Sorry to hear that buddy.... Unfortunately you cannot apply with an expired LMO, you will have to get another positive LMO.

Good luck with that....

lollylag

Dec 21, 2013
Thank you, BigBee!

So I can't reapply immediately then :(

Anyway, it really broke my heart upon hearing my result that I had been refused. So I want to make sure on my second attempt (if I already have a new LMO) that I'd pass. Considering the reasons they had upon refusing me, what is the best that I can do or the best information that I can provide for them to grant my working visa? Any suggestion/s?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
lollylag said:
Thank you, BigBee!

So I can't reapply immediately then :(

Anyway, it really broke my heart upon hearing my result that I had been refused. So I want to make sure on my second attempt (if I already have a new LMO) that I'd pass. Considering the reasons they had upon refusing me, what is the best that I can do or the best information that I can provide for them to grant my working visa? Any suggestion/s?
I understand how dejected you would be.... be strong buddy...

When you apply again, show your assets in your home country, explain that you would be visiting Canada only for working and that you would be returning back to your home country as your parents and family live there.

Good luck....

lollylag

Dec 21, 2013
Do I have to defend each of their reasons? What about "limited employment prospects in your country of residence", I didn't understand that. And about "your current employment situation", do I really have to be currently employed upon applying for a working visa?

Lastly, do you think about me being single and only 21 (some say i'm too young) is also one of the reasons why I was refused?

Sorry to bother you with these :(

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
lollylag said:
Do I have to defend each of their reasons? What about "limited employment prospects in your country of residence", I didn't understand that. And about "your current employment situation", do I really have to be currently employed upon applying for a working visa?

Lastly, do you think about me being single and only 21 (some say i'm too young) is also one of the reasons why I was refused?

Sorry to bother you with these :(
Possibly.... when you are too young, justifying that you are required for work is very tough, you wont have much experience and CIC might think that Canada has enough youngsters to do the job....

However, if you are applying for skilled job, provide your certifications, experience letters, your degree, etc to show you are highly skilled and thats why Canadian employer is hiring you....

Explain that you are single and that your parents live in your home country and you would come back to support them....

It is very tough, but worth trying....

Good luck...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
lollylag said:
I am now enlightened. Thanks for your help, BigBee!
Anytime buddy..... Wishing you good luck with your second attempt.... feel free to ask your questions / doubts and I am sure someone will help you out....

Good luck.....

Yfruz

May 31, 2017

*purpose of visit

Thank you in advance!

Hi, how was your application. Almost same case.. im desperate to have answers also..please tell me what to do.. what did you do after your refusal? Im hoping you'll see this post again..
Thanks
And God bless po

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Hello, my refusal reason was
Employment prospect in country of residence and purpose of visit, is this make me ban for two years?