+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV taking too long. Almost 2 months now.

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
I applied on 11-may-2017 and it is still processing my consultant said that they are going to mail embassy now let's hope for the best many students are stuck in same situation
Hello. Can u let us know if theres any update on yer application? Please. Plus may i know what u mean by students? Did u apply for student permit?

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys , ill be applying for TRV on monday .

I have already applied for spousal immigration . But since my inlaws just left because they needed immediate medical attention , I am left here alone .

We have all the medical documents that proves their visit to canada provided they are canadian citizen as well .

My question , since we got our file number for the spousal immigration and my parents in law medical documents , would it speed up my TRV request ?

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
How do i do that? Can u tell me? Thank you so much:)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp is the url that i got into when looking for the option to contact the IRCC about the status. You will be able to find this from your application status section and under the help column you would see the option to get to this url from the link IRCC Web Form. From this form you can actually submit the request to get the status once you cross the normal processing times.
Hope this helps.

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp is the url that i got into when looking for the option to contact the IRCC about the status. You will be able to find this from your application status section and under the help column you would see the option to get to this url from the link IRCC Web Form. From this form you can actually submit the request to get the status once you cross the normal processing times.
Hope this helps.
Hello. Thank you. I will reach out on monday. It will be 2 months. God bless

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
Got a refusal after 70 plus days. The reason was my employment. I am a fresh graduate and it was supposed to be a graduation gift and im about to take my board examination in december. Anyways, thank you guys. I applied for visitors visa.