+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Stamping New Delhi Timeline

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Anyone who submitted passport for TRV stamping in Feb 2022 got their passport back? If so, please share the timeline.
What is the usual timeline?
Once the passport is stamped do we get update on GCKey, with a visa/counterfoil number etc?

IRCC New Delhi received my passport on Feb 8th and no update as of now.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Anyone who submitted passport for TRV stamping in Feb 2022 got their passport back? If so, please share the timeline.
Once the passport is stamped do we get update on GCKey, with a visa/counterfoil number etc?

where you able to track? to which vfs office u sent it? our parents did biometric from bangalore and so we sent passport for stamping to there, feb 3 sent n feb 11 got back..we opted for sms n was receiving sms n emails throughout the process

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
where you able to track? to which vfs office u sent it? our parents did biometric from bangalore and so we sent passport for stamping to there, feb 3 sent n feb 11 got back..we opted for sms n was receiving sms n emails throughout the process
Initially went to Hyd vfs office. After documents verification they sent it to IRCC Delhi and they received it on 8th. That is the latest. No update since then. Any update on your ircc or gckey account after the stamping ?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Initially went to Hyd vfs office. After documents verification they sent it to IRCC Delhi and they received it on 8th. That is the latest. No update since then. Any update on your ircc or gckey account after the stamping ?
few days after we received passport back, the application status changed from submitted to approved

maddy8093

Feb 22, 2022

My TRV application is under process at IRCC from Feb 17 no updates yet. Did u get any update on your stamping?

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
When did you apply? What's your timeline?
Applied Sep 23, 2021 from USA. Bio: Oct 18th. Later applicant moved from USA to India. Updated address after couple days via webform. Renewed passport for a name change in dec. Got PPR last week of Jan 2022.

Reactions: Kumar.22

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
TRV. Email received on 18th and gckey portal got updated with counterfoil number the same day.
Hi, can you please share when was your counterfoil for TRV updated in portal? I have received the dispatch mail and under final decision application is approved but no counterfoil details are there. I applied through the new portal not GC key. Do you know people applying for TRV through new portal, do they get counter foil details?

maddy8093

Feb 22, 2022
Hi, can you please share when was your counterfoil for TRV updated in portal? I have received the dispatch mail and under final decision application is approved but no counterfoil details are there. I applied through the new portal not GC key. Do you know people applying for TRV through new portal, do they get counter foil details?
I received dispatch mail today and currently passport is in transit from New Delhi... My counterfoil details updated on the same day as dispatch mail.