+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV STAMPING FROM INDIA??

JJoyal

Oct 24, 2022
Hi friends, I got trv approval from canada but I want travel to India. Is it possible to stamp my trv in India? If it’s possible how much time it’s to return the passport?

gurdev_hayer

Dec 10, 2022
I am in the same situation can you please tell what is your status now.i have heard that we can get stamp for trv from india too but havnt met someone who did that.

krish28

Oct 11, 2022
I got stamped on my passport from India within one week.
Did you apply TRV from India? I need to apply to TRV from india currently but not sure what options in the eligibility form will show me TRV option because based on my answers it shows i need to apply for foreign workers visa. I have PGWP extension at this point. Please any guidance will be helpful. Thanks

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did you apply TRV from India? I need to apply to TRV from india currently but not sure what options in the eligibility form will show me TRV option because based on my answers it shows i need to apply for foreign workers visa. I have PGWP extension at this point. Please any guidance will be helpful. Thanks
Do you have an approved PGWP Extension?

If yes you should apply for TRV from Outside Canada - Visitor visa against your approved PGWP

Good Luck

krish28

Oct 11, 2022
Do you have an approved PGWP Extension?

If yes you should apply for TRV from Outside Canada - Visitor visa against your approved PGWP

Good Luck
Thanks for reply. yes, I have approved PGWP and I'm currently in india. but based on the answers i provide in the come to canada eligibility section it doesn't show me TRV option.

JJoyal

Oct 24, 2022
Firstly we have to apply Trv through ircc account then we will get approval from ircc with passport request form. Then you can send your passport to the nearest vfs office. Just type vfs passport submission on google. Then find the correct link then fill your application. We can send the passport through courier service or direct appointment.

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
Firstly we have to apply Trv through ircc account then we will get approval from ircc with passport request form. Then you can send your passport to the nearest vfs office. Just type vfs passport submission on google. Then find the correct link then fill your application. We can send the passport through courier service or direct appointment.
What is the processing time from india?

JJoyal

Oct 24, 2022
I have applied trv from canada, after getting passport request letter I went to India and take an appointment from vfs then send the passport to vfs. After one week I got my passport with Trv on it.