+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv review of eligiblity

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Dear GOYAL , Application no.: XXXXXXXXX Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new appli

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear GOYAL , Application no.: XXXXXXXXX Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new appli
Sorry to know you were refused.

1. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long?

2. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, how are you related to the host?

3. Do post the list of documents you had submitted

4. Have you traveled to visa-required countries?

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Sorry to know you were refused.

1. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long?

christmas holidays 10 days 23 dec to 1 januray

2. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, how are you related to the host?

parental cousin brother

3. Do post the list of documents you had submitted

business proof,C.A REPORT, Audit balancesheet, bank statements,investments,property papers,vehicles, wifes employment status leave letter of her and childs,mention CAD $30000,

4. Have you traveled to visa-required countries?
in 2003 for singapore only for 15 days

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
now plz tell me how to restoration the case and give proof of consider that they mention in paragraph 179(b)

1.travel history
2. personal assests nd financial status