+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejection

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hi All, today i have got the rejection email from embassy for my TRV with mentined below reasons..:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

i want to know that, will there be any problem if i apply for immigration through EE or PNP in near future..?

Thanks

Malik26

Jun 20, 2019
Hi All, today i have got the rejection email from embassy for my TRV with mentined below reasons..:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

i want to know that, will there be any problem if i apply for immigration through EE or PNP in near future..?

Thanks
From which country you applied? What abt timeline

mrvcalugay

Jun 22, 2019
Hi

Same here, been refused twiced already.
Any advised please!

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, bases on the purpose of your visit

2. You have not complied with our request of information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi

Same here, been refused twiced already.
Any advised please!

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, bases on the purpose of your visit

2. You have not complied with our request of information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA
Need a lot more information than that

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
what would be the next best step? I just want to make sure on my third try
You need to list ALL the documents you applied with. Reason 2 says you didn't comply to a request for information. What did they as for?
  • Did you supply an SOP providing good ties to your home country?
  • Are you living in your country of birth or another country?
  • Do you have a job?
  • What was you purpose of visit?
  • Do you know anyone in Canada?
  • How long were you going for?
  • How much money did you declare?
These are just some of the answers you need to provide if you want help.

rhoch

Jun 23, 2019
Iam a brgy official ... is it counted as my ties to come back in my birthcountry My husband has a business and iam employed on it as manager but no itr. my husband will be my campanion for tour visa, am i benefit with his tittles and car registration and business reg. ? We have joint account us dollar time deposit. My intention purely tourism. Ive been in korea japan and singapore. Thank u 4 da help.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Iam a brgy official ... is it counted as my ties to come back in my birthcountry My husband has a business and iam employed on it as manager but no itr. my husband will be my campanion for tour visa, am i benefit with his tittles and car registration and business reg. ? We have joint account us dollar time deposit. My intention purely tourism. Ive been in korea japan and singapore. Thank u 4 da help.
Is brgy the phillipines?
  • What age are you and your husband.
  • As you are asking about ties, I assume you never mentioned any in your last application. Ties are generally a job, property, family etc, so the business is your job is a good reason. You have to make sure it is know that as a manager the business cannot run with you being away.
  • Who is going to run the business with you and your husband away?
  • I don't know what 'no itr' is. Can you elaborate?
  • How much finances did you provide? It would be good if you could provide an itinerary for what you were planning to do on your vacation.

rhoch

Jun 23, 2019
Is brgy the phillipines?
  • What age are you and your husband.
  • As you are asking about ties, I assume you never mentioned any in your last application. Ties are generally a job, property, family etc, so the business is your job is a good reason. You have to make sure it is know that as a manager the business cannot run with you being away.
  • Who is going to run the business with you and your husband away?
  • I don't know what 'no itr' is. Can you elaborate?
  • How much finances did you provide? It would be good if you could provide an itinerary for what you were planning to do on your vacation.
yes i'am a barangay councilor (Philippines) ,
my age is 25 years and my husband is 39 years
we have 1 3year old child and my step kids 11 and 16 years(my husband children with his late wife)
itr is income tax return bir
i want to stay for tour in 10-14 days for USD2000

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
yes i'am a barangay councilor (Philippines) ,
my age is 25 years and my husband is 39 years
we have 1 3year old child and my step kids 11 and 16 years(my husband children with his late wife)
itr is income tax return bir
i want to stay for tour in 10-14 days for USD2000
You are coming to canada it's CAD not USD. What other documentation did they ask for?

I will ask again, what proof did you give that you would return home....SOP?

mrvcalugay

Jun 22, 2019
You need to list ALL the documents you applied with. Reason 2 says you didn't comply to a request for information. What did they as for?
  • Did you supply an SOP providing good ties to your home country?
  • Are you living in your country of birth or another country?
  • Do you have a job?
  • What was you purpose of visit?
  • Do you know anyone in Canada?
  • How long were you going for?
  • How much money did you declare?
These are just some of the answers you need to provide if you want help.

Should I order for GMCS, do u think that would help me for re applying my visa? I just don't get it, I've been in Canada for almost 4 yrs already before going home here in Phils, had 2 work permits and visa to be exact and with all of them had no issue at all.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Should I order for GMCS, do u think that would help me for re applying my visa? I just don't get it, I've been in Canada for almost 4 yrs already before going home here in Phils, had 2 work permits and visa to be exact and with all of them had no issue at all.

When you say that you have already had two work permits and visa, was this for Canada in the past ? Elaborate a bit on that. Remember, the more information you give, the better people can figure out things

Last edited:

mrvcalugay

Jun 22, 2019
When you say that you have already had two work permits and visa, was this for Canada in the past ? Elaborate a bit on that. Remember, the more information you give, the better people can figure out things
Yes. it was 2 yrs ago only. Been in Canada from Aug 2013 to Jan 2017