+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected

Aziz hesham

Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys
I had applied on 27th of Jan from Istanbul turkey for TRV and one 4th of February I got rejected
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
The answer comes fast
Usually the visa processing takes 21 days here in turkey but my case take only one week
I had give them all decorations that they need bank statements with more than 500000 thousand dollars here in turkey ; banks statement with more than 10000 euro in Czech Republic
And bank statements in my home country with more than 35000 thousand dollars
The reason why they rejected me is so stupid I have traveled to Norway Sweden Finland Germany Netherlands and czech republic Poland spain and Italy and Malaysia six times Dubai and Indonesia and some arebic countries
Maybe my Pasport is week but I don't think that anyone had traveled to all oh these countries and I had to changed my old Pasport because it was full
Any way the reason why the reject me is too weak and I think it because my Pasport
For purpose of visiting I give the an invitation from my friend but without any stamps
I explained for them that every year I visit the winter places and this year I was going to Europe again and I got the visa but because an emergency problem I couldn't
And for the other reason I didnt know what to say about it because I didn't get it
Can any one help