+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejected. What could be the reason?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

TRV for my to-be-wife is rejected on the basis of purpose of visit as detailed below:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My sister who is a canadian citizen invited her like she is inviting a friend.

We provided the following as documentation:

Purpose of visit letter with detailed itinerary of places she will visit, where she will stay, how she will travel to those places inside Canada.
Employment records such as offer letter, paystubs, NOC from employer
Bank statements showing proof of funds about 5000 CAD per person for period of 8 days stay in Canada.
Property documents to show strong ties in India

Still unsure of why they are not satisfied with submission all the above documents.

Just to clarify, she has a fresh passport and no international travel history.

Experts, please pitch in with your expertise.

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
H
Hello,

TRV for my to-be-wife is rejected on the basis of purpose of visit as detailed below:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Purpose of visit letter with detailed itinerary of places she will visit, where she will stay, how she will travel to those places inside Canada.
Bank statements showing proof of funds about 5000 CAD per person for period of 8 days stay in Canada.

Still unsure of why they are not satisfied with submission all the above documents.

hello, I have invited my mom and dad for my wife delivery here. My father is ex service man in India and we shown nearly $13000 and properties etc. Given all military docs tat he must go back to home country so that he will continue receiving pension. Detailed itinerary, we saw forum n they suggested to show as more of travel and not to be more precise on delivery as it may lead to care giver. But still got rejected not satisfied. Really frustrating !!

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agree. I can understand the frustration. It really gets overhead.

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please everyone post their experience. Let’s see on what basis they are rejecting. After covid-19 travel ban hardly ppl are getting approval.

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hey
Hello,

Hey this is actually my first post here having read feeds here for about 3 years now Lol!
In order to qualify for a visit visa she has to demonstrate stronger ties to her home country . Is she on a good salary income the VO doesn't like to see applicants cut in most of there savings just for a visit and she must all be the one bearing her expenses without support from you. What was included in her noc was the time requested for visiting intermediate or limited? Post your timeline her so that I can assist you asap!

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Cic is also not refusing applications due to the covid-19 pandemic reading from their program delivery guidelines plus my I got my ppr on Monday having three visa refusals

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey

Hey this is actually my first post here having read feeds here for about 3 years now Lol!
In order to qualify for a visit visa she has to demonstrate stronger ties to her home country . Is she on a good salary income the VO doesn't like to see applicants cut in most of there savings just for a visit and she must all be the one bearing her expenses without support from you. What was included in her noc was the time requested for visiting intermediate or limited? Post your timeline her so that I can assist you asap!
Hey there,

For stronger family ties we demonstrated her parents are dependents (attached employer insurance copy showing dependent status) who rely on her support (not monetary but moral due to they both are over 60 years). Showed some property documents, unfortunately not on her name but her father's, stating she will need to upkeep/maintain the house.
Her period of stay requested was for 10 days.
Demonstrated about 5000 CAD in liquid savings with a good standing employment in hand.
To be fairly honest her annual income is less than 8 Lakh rupee. No international travel made yet.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

IRCC has correctly guessed that your wife-to-be has plans to remain in Canada long term and what she is planning isn't just a simple visit as a tourist.

$5000 is quite low. IRCC wants to see a higher level of savings. IRCC expect the visitor to fund their own travel and visit, and it doesn't make sense to them when someone is going to spend all of their savings for a trip to Canada.

Having no international travel history unfortunately works against her and makes IRCC wonder why she is wanting to travel all the way to Canada now.

Reactions: Anishcool

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Canadian TRV approval is based on VO mood not supporting documents or travel history.
yes very right . I have TRV now but
in past twice my visa was rejected due to travel history dispite i have travel histrory from 1994 when i was student till now visited all asia africa europe etc evwry year.so i donot know how they process.but thanks god i got visa last year and traveld too and back to my country with in 3 weeks

Reactions: Legend6892

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
yes very right . I have TRV now but
in past twice my visa was rejected due to travel history dispite i have travel histrory from 1994 when i was student till now visited all asia africa europe etc evwry year.so i donot know how they process.but thanks god i got visa last year and traveld too and back to my country with in 3 weeks
How could you manage to convince VO in your third attempt ? What was your time line for all 3 applications ?

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
there is no relationship between your sister and your to be wife hence invitation is invalid. invitation only works from blood relations. she is single and no travel history why she should be given Canada visa you should be asking yourself. Order GCMS notes and all this would be mentioned there. get married and then invitation from your sister is valid and please hire a professional from Canada for your next application.
I am sorry but I have to disagree on this I too thought that was the case but hey I got approved and my inviter is a native Canadian being a distant friend am soon going to visit when the restrictions are put off so long as your documents meet the eligiblity requirements you have no reasons to fear a refusal I was actually sure I would be approved on my fourth attempted having done enough research

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
there is no relationship between your sister and your to be wife hence invitation is invalid. invitation only works from blood relations. she is single and no travel history why she should be given Canada visa you should be asking yourself. Order GCMS notes and all this would be mentioned there. get married and then invitation from your sister is valid and please hire a professional from Canada for your next application.
From my point of view baby that the applicant and the inviter are single right? VO has to look at the possiblity that she can apply for inland sponsorship for PR don't forget that Canada too acknowledges same sex marriage this was a big problem for me too but I handled it. IMO taking care of her elderlys again from my research and point of view is not considered much of a stronger tie esp. with her situation strong family ties are considered to be immediate family members like a child or spouse. I have an extended family 4 step Brothers 2 sisters grand parents and I documented them as tired but I still got a refusal on my 2nd app. Properties shown that do not belong to her are also not considered ties.
I would advice you to strengthen her ties to her country make a detailed day to day itinerary plus her travel expenses bugdet and she won't miss her chance!

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From my point of view baby that the applicant and the inviter are single right? VO has to look at the possiblity that she can apply for inland sponsorship for PR don't forget that Canada too acknowledges same sex marriage this was a big problem for me too but I handled it. IMO taking care of her elderlys again from my research and point of view is not considered much of a stronger tie esp. with her situation strong family ties are considered to be immediate family members like a child or spouse. I have an extended family 4 step Brothers 2 sisters grand parents and I documented them as tired but I still got a refusal on my 2nd app. Properties shown that do not belong to her are also not considered ties.
I would advice you to strengthen her ties to her country make a detailed day to day itinerary plus her travel expenses bugdet and she won't miss her chance!
I am getting married to her by July. At that point of time it is so difficult to strengthen her ties to home by buying a property or influxing some huge amount of funds for the purpose of demonstrating financial stability. Only option would be to apply for her outland PR while after I am back to Canada and try for visit visa later which again stands a lower success rate.