+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv rejected sec a11(1)

Sunny narang

Aug 14, 2017
Hello plz guide today my trv rejected.reasin below
This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

Visa Section

P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi

110021, India

Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

www.india.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
My brother has been refused under the same reason. You will need to prove stronger ties to India and your family in India in your next application if you decide to reapply. We have reapplied for my brother waiting for the decision. All the best

Cheers,

dr_jaat

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
PLEASE HELP EVERY ONE MAKE YOUR COMMENT SO WE CAN REAPPLY

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,
Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Application Enquiry: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
www.uae.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:
Other reasons:

Purpose of visit
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Your travel history

I have travel history with my family to USA this year 2017 March.

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
My brother has been refused under the same reason. You will need to prove stronger ties to India and your family in India in your next application if you decide to reapply. We have reapplied for my brother waiting for the decision. All the best

Cheers,

dr_jaat
Now u applied online or paper ???

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016

saurabh@123

Dec 26, 2017
My study visa got refused under section A11(1) immigration and refugee protection act
Ground for refusal-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.
can anybody tell me the reasons behind my refusal and how can i reaaply

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
My study visa got refused under section A11(1) immigration and refugee protection act
Ground for refusal-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.
can anybody tell me the reasons behind my refusal and how can i reaaply
What education background do you have and what did you apply for.

saurabh@123

Dec 26, 2017
12th passout with physics,chemistry,maths,english and ip
and i opt for buisness administration diploma...
what does missing marksheets meanss
how can i reapply.....

Oct 25, 2018
My visa got refused due to following reasons - In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA),
Grounds for refusal:
· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Can anyone please suggest the main reason of my refusal and how can I really? I have applied for general arts and science course and I have done 12th in non medical.

santhoshreddy

Dec 27, 2018

In accordance with Section A11(1) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Sincerely,

Visa Section

P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi

110021, India

Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

www.india.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

Grounds for refusal:

Sincerely,

Visa Section

P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi

110021, India

www.india.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca
bro i to got the same rply....further what uh done bro can you please guide me