+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REJECTED - FROM DUBAI - SEEKING HELP TO REAPPLY !!

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone , i have got refusal for TRV on below mentioned points , can you please help me what i should do for reapplying.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have provided as much document as i can , and i have travelled to Germany twice, France, UK , and US, qatar , oman , saudi. resident in UAE since 9 years , having a valid 5 years US visa.
i have scanned and submitted full passport of myself and my family, attached my parents passport copy living in pakistan. attached hotel booking and return bookings, attached 6 months statements. 15CAD in account while applying.

your help will be highly appreciated.

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
Hi everyone , i have got refusal for TRV on below mentioned points , can you please help me what i should do for reapplying.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have provided as much document as i can , and i have travelled to Germany twice, France, UK , and US, qatar , oman , saudi. resident in UAE since 9 years , having a valid 5 years US visa.
i have scanned and submitted full passport of myself and my family, attached my parents passport copy living in pakistan. attached hotel booking and return bookings, attached 6 months statements. 15CAD in account while applying.

your help will be highly appreciated.
Request for GCMS notes from IRCC and check whats the actual reason for refusal.

You can do so from www.getgcms.com

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
how it works and how it will help me to reapply?
The notes will simply inform you how the visa officer arrived with the decision to refuse your application. The actual reason for refusal. From there on you'll know what to address when you decide to re-apply.
In your case, it is hard as your ties are weak due to the fact that you are holding a Pakistan passport and do not reside in your home country.

flyaway2427

Oct 4, 2019
The notes will simply inform you how the visa officer arrived with the decision to refuse your application. The actual reason for refusal. From there on you'll know what to address when you decide to re-apply.
In your case, it is hard as your ties are weak due to the fact that you are holding a Pakistan passport and do not reside in your home country.
so you dont suggest to re apply as i am having pakistani passport, or what i should improve getting a visa from canda

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
so you dont suggest to re apply as i am having pakistani passport, or what i should improve getting a visa from canda
Why do you need to go to Canada? What is your purpose?

Based on the trend on this forum, I see a lot of refusals for Pakistani/Indians and other nationalities who applied a TRV on UAE and Saudi Arabia.
You are well travelled. Your personal assets and financial status were part of the refusal, so better build up on it. As for ties I don't know what to advise. I don't know if some of the Pakistani tried to apply a TRV from Pakistan.

It is your call to apply or not.