+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejected failed to disclose previous US refusal urgent help

aboutca12

Nov 17, 2018
My TRV visa was rejected with the below message, My USA visitor visa application rejected 4 times but finally approved in 2018, so I was in impression to do not need to mention refusal. Anyway, the damage is done,

What else should I do in this case? Has anyone gone through this?

Should I reapply with an apology letter?

Rejection reason
----------------------------

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful You have failed to disclose your previous US refusal(s) in your application

This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My TRV visa was rejected with the below message, My USA visitor visa application rejected 4 times but finally approved in 2018, so I was in impression to do not need to mention refusal. Anyway, the damage is done,

What else should I do in this case? Has anyone gone through this?

Should I reapply with an apology letter?

Rejection reason

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful You have failed to disclose your previous US refusal(s) in your application

This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.
You can certainly reapply. You must mention the four U.S. refusals and also this most recent Canadian refusal.

aboutca12

Nov 17, 2018
You can certainly reapply. You must mention the four U.S. refusals and also this most recent Canadian refusal.

Thanks for quick support, should I attach an apology letter with explaining about the mistake I have made with the previous application?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
You can reapply but have to address the issues outlined in your refusal. However, you will also want to mention about the Canadian refusal.
Remember you will need to convince the officer that you will leave Canada at end of your stay. So, if you have visited the USA previously and leave their on time then mention that as an advantage.

aboutca12

Nov 17, 2018
You can reapply but have to address the issues outlined in your refusal. However, you will also want to mention about the Canadian refusal.
Remember you will need to convince the officer that you will leave Canada at end of your stay. So, if you have visited the USA previously and leave their on time then mention that as an advantage.
that's the great point, ill surely mention about my USA stay, thanks for quick support

Reactions: suresh320

aboutca12

Nov 17, 2018
They didn't say anything about a ban for "misrepresentation", did they?
no they didn't, i just got this message with refusal

Rejection reason

Grounds for refusal: