+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected can i apply dependent visa . HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO APPLY AGAIN

Amrutha

Oct 8, 2013
Hi,
I am International student for business management 2year program. i got my SIN number immediately after coming to canada. I came to canada on 12th September,2013. Now, my husband have applied for TRV visa on 27th September,2013 and got rejected. Now I want him to apply for Dependent visa. can he CAN DEPENDENT VISA NOW. And please tell me how much time do we need to wait to reapply for the visa? I am very very worried about this status now. please tell me will he get the visa, once again if he apply for dependent. one consultancy guy was telling us that my husband shouldn't have applied for TRV when i am an International student. He is saying that my husband can dependent visa now immediately. is that correct ? or do you wish me to wait for sometime? please help me out?

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
hello amrutha ,

It was really sad hearing the rejection.
You can apply for the dependent visa asap , there is no particular time frame that u have to wait.
But the VO will be a bit cautious since u have applied for the visit and now u r applying for the work permit.
So there is nothing to do , just apply for the work permit and pray for god.

why haven't you applied the work visa along with your study permit? It have been a bit easier.!!

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Amrutha said:
Hi,
I am International student for business management 2year program. i got my SIN number immediately after coming to canada. I came to canada on 12th September,2013. Now, my husband have applied for TRV visa on 27th September,2013 and got rejected. Now I want him to apply for Dependent visa. can he CAN DEPENDENT VISA NOW. And please tell me how much time do we need to wait to reapply for the visa? I am very very worried about this status now. please tell me will he get the visa, once again if he apply for dependent. one consultancy guy was telling us that my husband shouldn't have applied for TRV when i am an International student. He is saying that my husband can dependent visa now immediately. is that correct ? or do you wish me to wait for sometime? please help me out?
Hello there, I think it'd be good if you wait till you get your work permit and then apply. ( Chances would improve ) I think international students get their work permit after 6 months. Better wait for a good result. ( Just my view :) )

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Amrutha said:
i got my SIN number and also got my work permit.
Then he can apply for a open work permit. Write a SOLID invitation, covering letters and also put your husbands current employer reference letter, pay slips, bank statements

Amrutha

Oct 8, 2013
thank u yaar. I just wanted to tell u that he have included all these documents but still rejected with TRV. i am very much worried what to do. please help me with solution

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Amrutha said:
thank u yaar. I just wanted to tell u that he have included all these documents but still rejected with TRV. i am very much worried what to do. please help me with solution
Acceptance or Rejection is entirely upon the VO, so we can't do much about it. There are people who got rejected twice or thrice and got it finally. So do not loose hope!

UDUPI21

Aug 14, 2013
Hi Amrutha,

My husband is also applyying for an Open Work PErmit. Can you let me know what were the reasons for rejection mentioned in the refusal letter ?

Thanks

Vrinda

krunal7369

Jul 29, 2013
Hi

I would be applying for student visa for Jan 2014. I would like to accompany my wife with me. Which type of visa should she should apply for? Should she apply once i received student visa or wait till I receive work permit? Would she get work permit during her stay (tenure)? Please advise?