Passport Req..
Jan 16th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 22nd, 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 4th, 2017
Hi All,

Please advise.......

Yesterday My TRV got rejected (previously got two rejections before marriage). My husband is a permanent resident of Canada.

Reasons are as follows:

1. Travel History (I have submitted travel history form quoting my husband travel history and I dont have any, as i didn't travel to any country yet)

2. Family ties in canada (showed marriage registration certificate and photos)

3. Family ties in resident country (just mentioned about my family and my immediate family)

4. Not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure (showed 19,357$ in my husband account and 2 lakhs in my account)

5. Length of proposed stay (clearly mentioned in form and cover letter as for one month & submitted employment leave letter also for 1 month)

6. Purpose of visit (to spend some quality time with my husband as we are not been together for more days after marriage)

7. Personal assets and financial status (I do not own any properties, my father-in-law property evaluation report showed for 1 crore)

Please advise on this...

Regards.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhitha Reddy said:
Hi All,

Please advise.......

Yesterday My TRV got rejected (previously got two rejections before marriage). My husband is a permanent resident of Canada.

Reasons are as follows:

1. Travel History (I have submitted travel history form quoting my husband travel history and I dont have any, as i didn't travel to any country yet)

3. Family ties in resident country (just mentioned about my family and my immediate family)

4. Not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure (showed 19,357$ in my husband account and 2 lakhs in my account)

5. Length of proposed stay (clearly mentioned in form and cover letter as for one month & submitted employment leave letter also for 1 month)

6. Purpose of visit (to spend some quality time with my husband as we are not been together for more days after marriage)

7. Personal assets and financial status (I do not own any properties, my father-in-law property evaluation report showed for 1 crore)

Please advise on this...

Regards.
Since your husband is PR of CANADA,you should apply go for spouse visa and not TRV. You have strong ties to Canada as your husband is PR ,any trv application will be rejected in future also.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Nikhitha Reddy said:
Hi All,

Please advise.......

Reasons are as follows:

Please advise on this...

Regards.
They want to see strong ties with your home country and when they say ties, they not only refer to your family but also other engagements like job, studies or a business. basically anything that would require you to come back after the stay. Also, if you haven't applied for your PR through spousal sponsorship, I suggest you do that. Good luck!

Nikhitha Reddy

Dec 1, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 22-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 03-08-2016. AOR2: 26-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Jan 16th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 22nd, 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 4th, 2017
I have shown my study bonafide certificate (am in final year of PG) and also submitted employment leave letter for showing strong ties to home country...

Still rejected.. :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nikhitha Reddy said:
I have shown my study bonafide certificate (am in final year of PG) and also submitted employment leave letter for showing strong ties to home country...

Still rejected.. :(
Your ties to Canada are now stronger than your ties to your home country and it's not surprising you were refused. As others have said, you should forget about the TRV and go for spousal sponsorship.

naveedmath

May 5, 2016
Yeah I tend to agree spousal sponsorship is the way to go for you if you even want to visit.....at least they informed you promptly....I applied 4 months ago from UAE processing center and they are still sleeping on it....BAD....

Nikhitha Reddy

Dec 1, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 22-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 03-08-2016. AOR2: 26-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Jan 16th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 22nd, 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 4th, 2017
Hi.........

Thanq for suggestion..

Now we are in process of filing spouse PR.

please suggest after filing of PR, can we apply for TRV? Is there any chance to visit my husband??

It's been 5 months we are apart :(

Please inform if u knw any information.

Regards..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Nikhitha Reddy said:

please suggest after filing of PR, can we apply for TRV? Is there any chance to visit my husband??
With 3 previous refusals and a PR app in process, there is pretty much no chance you'll be approved for a TRV.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
canuck_in_uk said:
With 3 previous refusals and a PR app in process, there is pretty much no chance you'll be approved for a TRV.
Agreed.

Having a PR application in process already makes it harder and when combined with 3 refusals, I dont think there is any point in trying a 4th time.

You should probably look into having your husband visit you instead.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nikhitha Reddy said:

Even after your husband files for spousal PR, you have zero chance of getting a TRV.... 3 previous refusals + your ties are weak i.e. final year of PG studies + employment letter (no ITRs, no salary slips, etc).

Other evidence such as bank statements, property valuation, etc cannot be shown as your ties.... because you do not own any of it. Also, you cannot show your husband's travel history.... the visa office wants to know if you return home after short visits abroad.

It's best you do not apply for a TRV again.... and you should wait patiently for your PR