+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejected again need Experts advice.

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Hi All,
I applied for TRV in August 2017 to Visit my brother and his family it was rejected on the below reason.

Travel History, Employment prospects in country of residence, Current employment situation, Personal assets and financial status.

I applied again in September 2018 for TRV it was rejected again below is the reasons:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

(My travel history for past 10 years is Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, Bahrain and Pakistan every year)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

(I dont what do they mean by immigration status, as I'm living in KSA by birth what it has to do with immigration system I have Valid ID card that is renewed every year.)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Purpose of my visit: To give special travel assistance for my elderly age parents and to meet My brother and his family. (my parents recently got TRV before i applied.)

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Documents submitted:
My Medical insurance, passports, proof of relationship, bank statement, assets in my home country.
My employment letter from the company

NOA, PR cards, paystubs, for my brother.

Please advise how can I respond to the above concerns? Since i want to reapply or is it not the right time?

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,
I applied for TRV in August 2017 to Visit my brother and his family it was rejected on the below reason.

Travel History, Employment prospects in country of residence, Current employment situation, Personal assets and financial status.

I applied again in September 2018 for TRV it was rejected again below is the reasons:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

(My travel history for past 10 years is Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, Bahrain and Pakistan every year)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

(I dont what do they mean by immigration status, as I'm living in KSA by birth what it has to do with immigration system I have Valid ID card that is renewed every year.)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Purpose of my visit: To give special travel assistance for my elderly age parents and to meet My brother and his family. (my parents recently got TRV before i applied.)

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Documents submitted:
My Medical insurance, passports, proof of relationship, bank statement, assets in my home country.
My employment letter from the company

Please advise how can I respond to the above concerns? Since i want to reapply or is it not the right time?
Seems like they refuse you from all grounds what is your Job responsibilities? travel history is insufficient you needed to visit UK USA before apply CA plus other stuff is why you applied right after your parents approval? your case wasn't strong what documents you submitted to them? do you own any property or assets? what you have mentioned about your status in KSA? are you a citizen of KSA? Are you single or married? the reason you gave is make no sense to visit CA for taken care someone

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Job responsibilities
IT Security Consultant

what documents you submitted to them
My Medical insurance, passports, proof of relationship, bank statement, property in my home country.
My employment letter from the company stating employment periods, contract dates, salary, reason to visit canada, passport info.

do you own any property or assets?
Yes i showed them my property.

what you have mentioned about your status in KSA? are you a citizen of KSA?
No i'm a foreign national - as what i did for my parents.

Are you single or married?
Married

Last edited: