TRV Refused

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Applied on 27th October 2019 Online
next day bio done
correspondence letter received today.
application refused on following grounds,

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. (he is right up to some extent as i showed that i will carry CAD 9000 in this trip and i didnt mention how much i will spend and i didnt mention ticket and hotel cost)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. ( i visited 7 countries in schengen area but i only mentioned one which was my port of entry)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. there was a business network show and i mentioned that how its important for my business to attend it

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. im self employed working `CEO since 2009 so this part is strange for me.

i didnt mention my rented income which is more than PKR 1,00,000 should i add it and reapply ?

should i reapply ?

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Your purpose of visit?
How many days?
Did you give travel plan?
Kindly tell me your complete travel history?
Did you travel 7 countries in same visa?
And what about your closing balance?
And do you have any strong ties?
Like property cars?
And rental property
Regards
Salman

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Your purpose of visit? participation in Network Business Show
How many days? 7 days
Did you give travel plan? yes day by travel plan
Kindly tell me your complete travel history? Thailand 3 times, Malaysia 2 times, Singapore, UAE, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Lithuania, Germany, France, Czech Republic Business Visa
Did you travel 7 countries in same visa? Yes
And what about your closing balance? 1.2 millions PKR
And do you have any strong ties? my spouse 3 kids parents siblings all dependent on me living with me and i own a house more than 4,00,000 CAD worth
Like property cars? Yes
And rental property Yes but i didn't mention
Regards
Salman