+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused

MRIZ

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All

Can anyone reply on below.plzzzz

I had applied ( Online) on 29th may 2017 and got rejection on 12th june with below reasons:

1. Travel history
2.immigration status in country of residence
3.purpose of visit
4.current emply situtation
5. Personal assets and financial status

Answer.
1.visited - UK 2 times, Switzerland, France, Greece, Singapore & All GCC.
I have USA 10yrs visit visa & 5yrs UK visit visa.

2. since 2007 i am living here in Dubai.

3. As a Visitor

4. Working since 2014 to till date

5. I have own car, rental flat, credit card lim 6k CAD and 40k CAD in my account.

I am married and having 2kids and staying with me since 2008.

Question.

A.Should i reapply with above clarification immediately?
Or should i wait for some time?

Reactions: Perks Daltine

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Did you present all the above evidence to them? If not, then you should reapply, presenting the additional evidence that you did not previously include in your application. Are you a national of a visa exempt country?

I would say if you haven't done so, write a detailed purpose of visit letter explaining the reasons for the visit, an invitation letter if you are visiting someone, possibly travel itinerary with entry and exit dates, etc. Just because you have travel history, a good job and money in the bank does not guarantee a visa. Unfortunately you have to convince the visa officer that you intent to leave the country when the visa expires.

MRIZ

Jun 13, 2017
Dear Veritasium,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am from India but staying here since 2007.

Yes, I have submitted all documents ( all visa and entry pages, marriage certificate, all mamber families passport with visas pages, bank statements, credit card, imdian old passports copies, car registration copy, rent agreement, cover letter with hotel confirmation but without air ticket) but they have rejected.

I am assuming that they didn't check properly, if i will reapply with explaination of all above mentioned objections/ queries then may be they will approve it.

Need you advises bcoz i dont have new things to write only i can reply on theses queries with full explanations. Kindly advise that should i apply or wait for some time.

During my trip my family will be here in Uae.
My wife is a house wife and have 2 kids.

Regards,

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
I am married to a Canadian citizen, I already applied for the permanent resident, but while waiting I've decide to apply for a visitor visa to celebrate our anniversary, I submitted proper documentation but about financial proof I have, bank statement, payroll, employee letter, How do I show them I have a credit card?. Should I already submit an explanation letter to let them know I am not planing to stay in Canada?

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Dear MRIZ

Sorry to hear this because you have sound financial and social ties. What is your nationality. And They refused you too quick. Have you applied alone or with your family
\
Dear All

I had applied ( Online) on 29th may 2017 and got rejection on 12th june with below reasons:

1. Travel history
3.purpose of visit

Answer.

3. As a Visitor

5. I have own car, rental flat, credit card lim 6k CAD and 40k CAD in my account.

Question.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Dear All

1. Travel history
3.purpose of visit

Answer.

3. As a Visitor

Question.

you were good to go. but where you legal in the cou try where you applied? what was your statues in the country?

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Dear All

1. Travel history
3.purpose of visit

Answer.

3. As a Visitor

Question.

Cant tell why your visa was refused. its a good case for appeal. your statues was very okay. dont realy know what went wrong

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have applied my brothers tourist from Canada, he is currently living in India. His visa application was denied on the basis of travel history and failed to report USA visa refusal. My question over here is that he has never applied for a USA visa so how can they say we didn't disclose full information in his application. Please advise what to do in this case? Many thanks!

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have applied my brothers tourist from Canada, he is currently living in India. His visa application was denied on the basis of travel history and failed to report USA visa refusal. My question over here is that he has never applied for a USA visa so how can they say we didn't disclose full information in his application. Please advise what to do in this case? Many thanks!
he must have applied for u.s visa before.ask him very well. u.s share applicant information with canada.so the is no way they could be wrong on this. they could even ban you with this for 5 years

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
he must have applied for u.s visa before.ask him very well. u.s share applicant information with canada.so the is no way they could be wrong on this. they could even ban you with this for 5 years
Hello Perks, thank you for your reply. I have checked with my brother twice he said he had never applied for a USA visa. As we are small family we share everything with each other. Also, there is no ban as per the refusal letter.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello Perks, thank you for your reply. I have checked with my brother twice he said he had never applied for a USA visa. As we are small family we share everything with each other. Also, there is no ban as per the refusal letter.
Ok. Well,, sometimes errors too may occur. he can apply again,, i suggest. You can call the cic to report this. sometimes they look for excuses to reject visas i guess

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ok. Well,, sometimes errors too may occur. he can apply again,, i suggest. You can call the cic to report this. sometimes they look for excuses to reject visas i guess
Thanks Perks, I have called CIC they told me send an email to delhi visa office or I can re-apply his visa. So I just re-applied his visa.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
I am married to a Canadian citizen, I already applied for the permanent resident, but while waiting I've decide to apply for a visitor visa to celebrate our anniversary, I submitted proper documentation but about financial proof I have, bank statement, payroll, employee letter, How do I show them I have a credit card?. Should I already submit an explanation letter to let them know I am not planing to stay in Canada?
Just write places you will be visit and return ticket

asadawan9400

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
i have not been able to understand cic at all. read my personal story as well. i think in this age obtaining usa and uk visas is way easier than obtaining a canadian trv. you should contact cic for more clarification.

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
i have not been able to understand cic at all. read my personal story as well. i think in this age obtaining usa and uk visas is way easier than obtaining a canadian trv. you should contact cic for more clarification.
Hi!!... Well I think I got lucky I got the Canadian TRV :) Traveling next month to see my husband, I do have a US visa