+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused twice , Should i re apply it again ?

darshan2403

Apr 12, 2017
I am an Indian Citizen and working in UK (Tier 2 VISA) . I would like to apply it for Visitor visa.

Now the scenario here is I have been rejected twice before. Please find summary below.

First rejection:
I have applied online and due to financial conditions I got rejection on Jan 2017.
Second Rejection: (V312776972)
I have somehow missed the question:” 2(b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? “ and somehow mistakenly I answer it “NO” instead of “YES”. It was so bad of me.

Can i re apply it again ? if yes then what all are the measurements that i need to follow.
Now the big question is I am planning for MS in US(Higher studies) so considering that how should I proceed that.

yogimukti

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi)
App. Filed.......
November 7th 2016
AOR Received.
SA approval on 30th November 2016. AOR2 on 12th December 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (8th October 2016)
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
25-08-2017
You can apply only if you think your situation is improved compared to your previous applications.
What is most important for any TRV is (but not limited to):
-travel history
-Strong ties to your home country (such as job, business etc)
- Purpose of travel (including strong travel itinerary(with bookings and reservations), return ticket, letter from employer stating your are going back).

One advice I may give is : order GCMS notes for your rejected VISA applications in the past. just $5 fees.
It will have detailed reasons why it got rejected. (the normal refusal letter they send has less information).
All the best !

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
darshan2403 said:
Can i re apply it again ? if yes then what all are the measurements that i need to follow.
Now the big question is I am planning for MS in US(Higher studies) so considering that how should I proceed that.
You have been applying in quick succession. Do NOT reapply until you have overcome the refusal reasons.

You will have to post more information:
1. Why do you want to visit? And for how long?

2. For how long do you want to visit?

3. Do you have a Canadian host who is inviting you?

4. What ties can you show to the UK and India? Employment? Family ties? Do you own property or land? Have you traveled to other countries?

5. What documents did you submit for your financial situation? Did you borrow money from anyone before you applied/any large deposits which did not match your income?

6. Did you get a procedural fairness letter because you had not declared your previous visa refusal?

Cheers

darshan2403

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Surely i have to make my application stronger and wont re apply it untill application is much more stronger.

In latest rejection letter they have mentioned below reasons of refusal.
-Travel History
-Immigration Status in country of residence
-Purpose of visit
-I am not satisfied you have answered all questions truthfully.( I have done the mistake as i forgot to mark YES in the question " Have you ever been refused before".)

For Travel history , i have provide my scanned pages of passport which have stamps , and Dubai visa.
For Immigration Status , i have provided them BRP card copy , COS letter, Company sponsorship letter.
For purpose of visit, i have showed them bookings
For mistake that i have done previously , what should i submit so i can have better chance of getting a visa next time.

Now please suggest , on top of that what documents should i need to submit , so my application can be stronger enough.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
A strong application isn't in how many documents you submit, but in the circumstances of the applicant. From what little information you offered, I can imply that your application was very poor.

If you can't answer the questions Bryanna asked you above, none of us can help you properly.

darshan2403

Apr 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
You have been applying in quick succession. Do NOT reapply until you have overcome the refusal reasons.

You will have to post more information:
1. Why do you want to visit? And for how long?
- I would like to visit my friend who is staying there and we are planning a trip to see northern lights. It was only for 5 days.

2. For how long do you want to visit?
- Just 5 days.Not again.

3. Do you have a Canadian host who is inviting you?
- My friend is there in Canada, but i didnt take any invite letter i just applied based on the tourist purpose. Will invite letter help ?

4. What ties can you show to the UK and India? Employment? Family ties? Do you own property or land? Have you traveled to other countries?
- I am currently employed in UK , Work permit visa , which is sponsored by Indian company for whom i am working . Yes i traveled to Dubai before.
5. What documents did you submit for your financial situation? Did you borrow money from anyone before you applied/any large deposits which did not match your income?
- I submitted my bank statement , 3 months UK salary, India tax return for 2 years.
6. Did you get a procedural fairness letter because you had not declared your previous visa refusal?
-Yes i have got that letter saying , "I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 10 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence."
I have replied to that with an apology letter but before it reached there i received the rejection. :(

Now can you please guide me what precautions need to be carried while applying next time.?

One more thing i would like to ask I am planning for MS in US next year. so does this refusals affect my chances of getting US visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Before you consider reapplying, do see the refusal letter again. Has IRCC checked the box for Section 40(1)(a) along with the other refusal reasons?

Ash1122

Apr 13, 2017
Got refused once by US embassy

Hello everyone! I need help on applying my visitor visa to canada... Actually i have got rejected by US embassy once. Is it compulsory to mention my refusal in application form? What if i don't mention it? Please help me out i am slowly much confused :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Re: Got refused once by US embassy

Ash1122 said:
Hello everyone! I need help on applying my visitor visa to canada... Actually i have got rejected by US embassy once. Is it compulsory to mention my refusal in application form? What if i don't mention it? Please help me out i am slowly much confused :(
Yes, you must declare this US refusal. US and Canada share immigration data.

Failure to declare visa refusals for the US, Canada and any other country could result in TRV refusal and/or a 5-years ban for misrepresentation

Ash1122

Apr 13, 2017
Re: Got refused once by US embassy

Bryanna said:
Yes, you must declare this US refusal. US and Canada share immigration data.

Failure to declare visa refusals for the US, Canada and any other country could result in TRV refusal and/or a 5-years ban for misrepresentation
Thanks for guiding me☺ . As i am a university student so what strong ties should i attach with my application for getting success in visa. Reply me please Asap

darshan2403

Apr 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
Before you consider reapplying, do see the refusal letter again. Has IRCC checked the box for Section 40(1)(a) along with the other refusal reasons?
No they didnt checked the box section 40(1)(a). Just these checks what i have mentioned earlier.

darshan2403

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

One more thing i would like to ask.

Regarding Immigration status of country of residence. What should i provide them?

I am an Indian citizen and currently working in UK on Tier 2 Working visa.
I have provided them my BRP card copy, Company COS copy, Sponsorship letter.

Please suggest on top of that what i am missing.

Thanks.
Darshan

Yashoda Kakki

Dec 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

Needed your suggestion :

I am an Indian citizen and have applied for TRV twice and got rejected both the times as details mentioned below:

1st time : In September 2017 :
Submitted all the relevant documents through an agent.
Reason for rejected for : Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

2nd time : In December 2017 :
Submitted all the relevant documents such as : NOC letter from company, financial docs, cover letter stating my travel itinerary, family background, previous travel history, my family passports, invitation letter from my Canadian friend along with his PR card.
Reason for rejection : Purpose of Visit and Travel history.

I have previously visited UK - London, twice ,as my brother is British passport holder and never got rejected.

However ,somehow the officer is not convinced to issue me Canadian TRV.

I wanted to reapply but wanted your suggestion as to what can i do and what else can i add to make it more strong and higher the chances of getting TRV this time.

Please suggest.

regards, Yashoda