+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv refused please help me

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
Good day all my trv online request was refused for this reason only
• Je ne suis pas convaincu que vous quitterez le Canada à la fin de votre période de
séjour à titre de résident temporaire en vertu de l'alinéa 179(b) du Règlement sur l'immigration et
la protection des réfugiés, compte tenu de vos voyages antérieurs.

Can anybody help me with that i was travelling with my wife and daughter to my brother on canada to attend his un can my brother in canada contact the visa department to change their decision
And if

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You have to reapply. Asking IRCC to change their mind won't so anything. The letter actually says this - it says that this is a final decision but you are welcome to reapply if you can address the visa officers concerns.

Reactions: 2myr18

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
My application was
Travelling in 2nd of august and returning in 1st of september
To attend my brother's graduation ceremony of university
My bank statment is above 100,000 cad
My travel history travelling to algeria 4 times in 8 months to visit family
I sumbitted online with my wife and daughter are coming with me
We had our work proof ( 4000 cad//month for me and 2500cad/my wife ( but she works in algeria)
We had invitation letter from the university and another one from my brother
I m in my job since 7y and i am so stable in it
Why been i refused???
And what to do

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
My application was
Travelling in 2nd of august and returning in 1st of september
To attend my brother's graduation ceremony of university
My bank statment is above 100,000 cad
My travel history travelling to algeria 4 times in 8 months to visit family
I sumbitted online with my wife and daughter are coming with me
We had our work proof ( 4000 cad//month for me and 2500cad/my wife ( but she works in algeria)
We had invitation letter from the university and another one from my brother
I m in my job since 7y and i am so stable in it
Why been i refused???
And what to do
Travelling with your entire family makes you an overstay or asylum risk, unfortunately. I know you won't, but enough people have done this in the past that it is a warning sign.

You need to prove that you have solid and compelling reasons to return home. And maybe only travel for 2-3 weeks, not a month.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What is your nationality and where are you currently living (as you said your wife is in Algeria). Have you visited anywhere else apart from Algeria? Generally they want travel history to somewhere that requires a visa like UK, Europe, Schengen

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
Like what a solid reason i have a stable job and she does also she has a stable job with much salary that we can have in canada
Also property or car will fix the prob and i can even make it for a week not month
But my profile is so strong as i think

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
What is your nationality and where are you currently living (as you said your wife is in Algeria). Have you visited anywhere else apart from Algeria? Generally they want travel history to somewhere that requires a visa like UK, Europe, Schengen
I am egyptian and i didnt but i visited algeria alot
My old travel history was kuwait and libya but i dont have my old passport to prove it

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
They are not considered 'travelling' to the IRCC. As i said travel to europe or schengen is considered better, but you can overcome. You need to write a very good SOP stating why you will return and not stay. Also, as khp said, limit the time to 2-3 weeks max. Don't forget to mention the refusal in the next application

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
SOP = Statement of purpose.

Basically a letter proving you will come home...like job...property....family etc. Are your wife and daughter living in Algeria while you are in Egypt?

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
SOP = Statement of purpose.

Basically a letter proving you will come home...like job...property....family etc. Are your wife and daughter living in Algeria while you are in Egypt?
For the meanwhile yes because she had a good job offer that we couldnt refuse also my daugther's school is in algeria