TRV Refused - GSMC notes

Mazcar

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My TRV was refused today.
the reason is
*The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application

I do have a PR in progress with AOR and SA

if I ordered GSMC for the visa refusal, will it delay my PR application?

Thanks in advance!

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
the reason is
*The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

Thanks in advance!
Ordering GCMS doesn't delay the PR application .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
the reason is

Thanks in advance!
TRVs aren’t guaranteed for spouses. Approval rates have increased significantly but there are still many who are denied. Many are under the false impression that all spouses are now guaranteed.

SpousalImmi

Feb 28, 2024
TRVs aren’t guaranteed for spouses. Approval rates have increased significantly but there are still many who are denied. Many are under the false impression that all spouses are now guaranteed.
Honestly, why aren't they guaranteed? It's kind of a joke the whole narrative is to have unification faster and then not approve it is completely bone headed.

vancityrichard

Jan 24, 2024
Honestly, why aren't they guaranteed? It's kind of a joke the whole narrative is to have unification faster and then not approve it is completely bone headed.
Here's a scenario for why it should not be guaranteed:
• spousal sponsorship submitted but the officer has a high level of suspicion about the legitimacy of the relationship

If the spousal sponsorship application has a high probability of being denied, why should a TRV be issued?

SpousalImmi

Feb 28, 2024
Here's a scenario for why it should not be guaranteed:
• spousal sponsorship submitted but the officer has a high level of suspicion about the legitimacy of the relationship

If the spousal sponsorship application has a high probability of being denied, why should a TRV be issued?
Yeah, in this case absolutely agree with you on this one