+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused For my hubby n mother in law

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can't apply without booked tickets !!!
Yes you can apply without buying a plane ticket. CIC actually recommends that you don't buy tickets because they may refuse your visa. Unfortunately without financial resources your husband's visa will be denied.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can't apply without booked tickets !!!
Yes - you certainly can apply without booked tickets.

You do not need to book tickets in advance - all you need to do is provide your planned flight itinerary.

We strongly recommend against booking tickets in advance since you don't know if your visa is going to be approved or not. Wait until you have the results of your visa application before you buy tickets.

nourabed

Aug 30, 2017
Hello,
After his refusal i re applied at my end from
Canada and got approved for him
And my mother in law ..,, I submitted two different application for both of them .... last time I believe the agent screwed there case..., so I decided to apply at my end within 10 days i got there trv approval..,, i would suggest u to re apply at ur end

These are the documents i used:

Invitation:
My invitation letter
My brother invitation letter( bcoj he is PR)
Ministry's letter( i requested them to write a letter for me )
My work permit
My ID,my brothers ID

Financial proof:
My hubbys job letter, pay stubs , NOC, his income tax return, n savings ($13,000) we borrowed this money to show as his balance
Mine job letter, pay stubs, savings(10,000) even i borrowed this money n took certificate from bank showing this as my balance, lease agreement
My brothers job letter, his notice of assessment

Purpose of visit:
My medical letter, air tickets ( which wer actually booked and i wrote in my letter dates are flexible as per visa processing time)

Travel history:
Our honeymoon tickets, his passport pages with all the stamps

I believe this is more then enoughand give it a try , and explain them the situation ..... thats what i did in my letter.... but make sure u mention he will be back in 1-2 months .... best of luck dear ... hope for good
Hi
Hello,

After his refusal i re applied at my end from
Canada and got approved for him
And my mother in law ..,, I submitted two different application for both of them .... last time I believe the agent screwed there case..., so I decided to apply at my end within 10 days i got there trv approval..,, i would suggest u to re apply at ur end

These are the documents i used:

Invitation:
My invitation letter
My brother invitation letter( bcoj he is PR)
Ministry's letter( i requested them to write a letter for me )
My work permit
My ID,my brothers ID

Financial proof:
My hubbys job letter, pay stubs , NOC, his income tax return, n savings ($13,000) we borrowed this money to show as his balance
Mine job letter, pay stubs, savings(10,000) even i borrowed this money n took certificate from bank showing this as my balance, lease agreement
My brothers job letter, his notice of assessment

Purpose of visit:
My medical letter, air tickets ( which wer actually booked and i wrote in my letter dates are flexible as per visa processing time)

Travel history:
Our honeymoon tickets, his passport pages with all the stamps

I believe this is more then enoughand give it a try , and explain them the situation ..... thats what i did in my letter.... but make sure u mention he will be back in 1-2 months .... best of luck dear ... hope for good
hello I was reading your reply did your husband get a trv for coming for the baby delivery I’m in the same situation

emanmustafiz

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, I am also expecting my first baby in December and my husband back in his home country applied for his TRV visa which got rejected the first time and now will be reapplying. I am happy to know that if you reapply there are chances you will get the visa.

You mentioned that you have also given a letter from ministry. Can you please let me know the process of applying for the letter and how many days it takes to get it and what needs to be written in it.

As this is my first baby, I really want him to come.