+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused due to Travel History....wtf???

math4ever

Jul 20, 2011
So I was refused TRV due to travel history. What the hell is travel history anyways its so vague??

In my application I submitted my new passport which has no stamp in it as I just got it 2 years ago. I also submitted my old passport which had a few visas and stamps in it...but I forgot to send my first passport which had a handful of visas and stamp...could that be the reason my application was refused? Because I did not send my first passport?? Thanks guys

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting ... my mother in law with no travel history was granted a visitor visa.

math4ever

Jul 20, 2011
I applied in usa and I am from ivory coast but I am a phd student and on a full scholarship...I don't know why the hell canada feels like my travel history isn't good enough for them

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you didn't send your I94 with your application, then the officer did not know how long a stay in the US you are there for.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/52_1_eng.pdf

See that you have the documents indicated on the checklist (those that apply to your case, of course).

expat105

Jul 24, 2011
I had the same reason given for my refusal recently. I have had over 50 visits to Canada over 20 years, studied there 3 years and graduated from a Canadian college and have held multiple-entry TRVs pretty much continuously for the last 15 years. My most recent TRV expired a few months ago and the application for a new one was denied due to "Travel History". Maybe they think I've spend enough money in Canada already? ;D

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Well, i really find it strange two well qualified persons get decline here...did u send your I-94 form ?

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
well it shows u enter the US legally and the date u entered..maybe u in the US longer than a vacation period ? 2 weeks maybe ......I be visiting the US soon so i just dont want to mess up my application i never stay in canada longer than 5 days an 10 days in USA...An i plan to renew my Canadian visa in US.....But i bit worry since u get deny buddy :(