+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv refused - being to Canada twice before

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
I was issued business Visa and travelled twice and stayed not more than 3 weeks. Visa expired and applied for attending the exhibition and reviving the business contacts but refused on
Travel history
Funds inappropriate
Family ties
Financial status
Travel gihisto include USA, uk Germany lot more
Want to know what went wrong . GCMS Notes state the same details written by visa officer
Please advise and what shall I state in my reapplication of trv
Thanks
AJIT

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I was issued business Visa and travelled twice and stayed not more than 3 weeks. Visa expired and applied for attending the exhibition and reviving the business contacts but refused on
Travel history
Funds inappropriate
Family ties
Financial status
Travel gihisto include USA, uk Germany lot more
Want to know what went wrong . GCMS Notes state the same details written by visa officer
Please advise and what shall I state in my reapplication of trv
Thanks
AJIT
What docs did you include for Financial proof and family/home ties? What did you provide as the purpose of travel? And for history, as you said you did attach all your travel histories in 10 years, right?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What exactly did the GCMS notes say, at the very end, where the officer enters their comments? Copy and paste it here, removing your personal details.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Fdr more than 50 lakh, bank balance 18 lakh, business running proofs, all
It is an over look case
That's financial proof. What were the family ties? What was attached as purpose of travel?

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Family tiest ? travelled twice if I want I can stay there when I landed first time.
No way u can't appeal can't speak with concerned person. strange.
I will apply again
Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Family tiest ? travelled twice if I want I can stay there when I landed first time.
No way u can't appeal can't speak with concerned person. strange.
I will apply again
Thanks
You need to show ties to your country of residence - a job or a house or children you are leaving behind and will return to your country for them.
Travel history is one aspect but you seem to have multiple rejection reasons. There is no point applying if you do not work on those reasons. You do not want to get another rejection. :)

Reactions: abhishek_89

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
I already submitted all the documents business, fds etc . I think it's all luck.
Will apply and address all the remarks.
Thanks