+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused and need help

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Just to ask what duration of stay did you request for and did you apply with your family ? It is a set rule that visitors to Canada are restricted in their length of stay

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
next time try to apply from your home country. if you are from Pakistan your visa office will still be abu dhabi . if you are going for tourism then there are many other countries in Europe uk etc. Canada is not considered a tourist country certainly not for citizens of countries like India, Pak, Sri Lanka etc. if you google it China is number 1 tourist destination and Canada is no where in top 10. Europe is really beautiful and it is close to where u live. Tickets will be cheaper and you can travel multiple countries . once you have travelled at least 10 countries you can try for Canada.
Applying from your home country won’t make a difference unless you are living in your home country. Agree that you should travel elsewhere and build your travel history. Don’t think you need to visit 10 countries but a few vacations to places in the UK, Western Europe, US or Australia will give you a better travel history. Also build up your savings and you will have a better chance of approval.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
next time try to apply from your home country. if you are from Pakistan your visa office will still be abu dhabi . if you are going for tourism then there are many other countries in Europe uk etc. Canada is not considered a tourist country certainly not for citizens of countries like India, Pak, Sri Lanka etc. if you google it China is number 1 tourist destination and Canada is no where in top 10. Europe is really beautiful and it is close to where u live. Tickets will be cheaper and you can travel multiple countries . once you have travelled at least 10 countries you can try for Canada.
I don’t think it will make any difference to apply from home country as all my works history will be Middle Eastern and even my current job as well. So, I said in my previous posts, better to travel to other countries for tourism like US, Austriala , UK and Europe instead of Canada where VOs has only one aim to reject 90% of applications unfortunately.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
no one can be a better judge of your situation than u urself. start thinking from VO point of view , financial asset is really important and it should be in your name and that too with a good value. car is a depreciating asset but it will only be counted if you have good supporting fixed assets with high value . a proper legal government document stating you as the owner. no need to attach birth certificate if you do not have the passport of the same country. its quite obvious you are looking to settle in Canada when you attach those documents in your application. rental agreement is fine but advance payment of rent in order to get a visa is no good. no body pays rent in advance unless you are desperate for something. leave your kid behind next time you apply . any visa that has not been used is useless. if you are applying for a tourist visa you should be a genuine tourist first.
All property documents which I had attached were on my name and were legal governmental papers. I had attached my rented flat documents with post dated cheques and other documents because someone within this forum suggest to attach such documents to show strong ties to country of residence. I don’t know if you know that in Middle East that you need to pay advance Cheque for 12 months if you want to get an apartment on rental basis. Regarding you point of view about desperate to go to Canada is totally incorrect, how can you can determine that attaching all such documents showing desperation for TRV??? It’s just additional documents that you have commitments to the country of residence. The point of genuinity, if any person has tourist visas for other countries like UK and USA , why he will focus to settle down in Canada instead the counties that visas had already stamped. My all travels for purpose of tourism are with my family and I don’t think I will go without them just to get visa for Canada. Better to choose some other places

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don’t think it will make any difference to apply from home country as all my works history will be Middle Eastern and even my current job as well. So, I said in my previous posts, better to travel to other countries for tourism like US, Austriala , UK and Europe instead of Canada where VOs has only one aim to reject 90% of applications unfortunately.
VOs goal isn’t to reject 90% of applicants. They approve people based on a certain criteria. You have already admitted that you have no travel history in the past 5 years. You also have little ties to your home country and Canada is aware that your status in SA is tied to your job. There is also a large volume of Soth East Asian citizens who are working in the Middle East who have immigrate to Canada or are attempting to immigrate to Canada so there is a possibility that you are not a temporary visitor and may be looking for employment. If you just want to go vacation a visa refusal it isn’t a huge deal. Lots of other places to visit that are much closer. Lots of beautiful nature similar to Canada in Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: Legend6892

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
VOs goal isn’t to reject 90% of applicants. They approve people based on a certain criteria. You have already admitted that you have no travel history in the past 5 years. You also have little ties to your home country and Canada is aware that your status in SA is tied to your job. There is also a large volume of Soth East Asian citizens who are working in the Middle East who have immigrate to Canada or are attempting to immigrate to Canada so there is a possibility that you are not a temporary visitor and may be looking for employment. If you just want to go vacation a visa refusal it isn’t a huge deal. Lots of other places to visit that are much closer. Lots of beautiful nature similar to Canada in Europe.
The sort of certain criteria shall not be nationality biased instead of applicant details and previous history but unfortunately, once they saw some certain nationalities they are making their mind of rejection prior to go through applications.
Absolutely yes , there are a lot of other places to visit than Canada, and i will consider in my next travel plan rather than to reapply.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Their main goal is to refuse many applications as their main source of income is from visa applications thats why they still not stopped processing visa applications amid Corona.

Reactions: Sagittarius1982

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
did u try to read your GCMS notes ? read them again and again and you will find out something . of course you can settle in Canada and not in USA or UK because Canada is the only country that allows you to change your tourist visa into work visa once you are in Canada legally. same thing you cannot do in UK, USA, Aus or any other country to that matter hence it is slightly easier to get visas from those countries. you have not travelled anywhere in Europe and south east asia where most of the tourist go and that makes you illegitimate tourist.
Wrong Information ⚠

Reactions: Sagittarius1982

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Their main goal is to refuse many applications as their main source of income is from visa applications thats why they still not stopped processing visa applications amid Corona.
The cost of visas doesn’t often cover the cost of processing. TRVs are not very expensive. You are paying employees, often out of Canada, to review visa applications. You also need to pay for your own security services and foreign security services to run background checks. None of Canada’s visas and permits normally reflect the true cost of processing.