+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refusal

Aug 24, 2019
Good day,
I applied for temporary resident visa, together with my almost four years old son but was refused based on my personal assets and financial status. I submitted my statement of account with a balance of almost six million Naira and the document of my vehicle as evidence of my financial capacity and personal asset but was refused.
what could be responsible for this and how do l address this?

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Good day,
I applied for temporary resident visa, together with my almost four years old son but was refused based on my personal assets and financial status. I submitted my statement of account with a balance of almost six million Naira and the document of my vehicle as evidence of my financial capacity and personal asset but was refused.
what could be responsible for this and how do l address this?

Thanks
That's about 22,000 CAD. If that's your sum total of assets, it's not a huge amount. A car is unlikely to be considered. They are looking for real estate etc. What is there that would make it necessary to return after your visit? How long did you ask for in the visa application?

Aug 24, 2019
That's about 22,000 CAD. If that's your sum total of assets, it's not a huge amount. A car is unlikely to be considered. They are looking for real estate etc. What is there that would make it necessary to return after your visit? How long did you ask for in the visa application?
You have not offered him any suggestion on how to address his case