+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refusal

Dotsam@

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself
and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please house I want to reapply again what should I do before fresh application

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to address all of the reasons for rejection which appear to indicate you were not convincing from a financial viewpoint. How were you planning to pay for all the costs ? Did you plan to have family members accompany you at same time ? Were you in fact applying for a study permit or just a TRV ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

You need to provide your complete profile if you want us to assist you.

TracyAT

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
grounds:

All these reasons bowls down to one thing. you need to show more money for your stay in Canada and any accompanying family members.
Show a little more than the minimum required amount and you should be fine to reapply. Just be sure you are applying for the correct Visa because if your planning to study you should be applying for a study permit if you program is more that 6months.

Reactions: Dotsam@