+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refusal from India

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Every one,
I just got refusal of Visitor visa from India.I applied online with me,wife and two kids and application goes to New Delhi. The reasons are as follows
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Suggest me, how to reapply.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Every one,
I just got refusal of Visitor visa from India.I applied online with me,wife and two kids and application goes to New Delhi. The reasons are as follows
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Suggest me, how to reapply.
For the first part because you are bringing your whole family with you it would be easier for you to overstay vs if you came alone and left your spouse and children behind.
What did you put for purpose of visit and what did you show for personal assets?

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
For the first part because you are bringing your whole family with you it would be easier for you to overstay vs if you came alone and left your spouse and children behind.
What did you put for purpose of visit and what did you show for personal assets?

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Actually my son-in-law and Daughter and their children applied as visitor visa for 4 to 5 weeks in school vacation. Purpose of visit to family (brother,sister) and at the same time tourism. They have apartment value is 45 lacs Indian currency.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a Citizen and before i gave suggestions about spousal application.
ok makes sense now. This is for your child and grandchildren. Sounds like you have 2 other children and their families live in Canada so that creates strong ties to Canada and not India. There will be concerns that they want to stay in Canada especially since the whole family is travelling from India to Canada. Is this your only child out of a Canada? How much liquid savings is your daughter’s family showing? It would be best to include a detailed itinerary on future applications.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
ok makes sense now. This is for your child and grandchildren. Sounds like you have 2 other children and their families live in Canada so that creates strong ties to Canada and not India. There will be concerns that they want to stay in Canada especially since the whole family is travelling from India to Canada. Is this your only child out of a Canada? How much liquid savings is your daughter’s family showing? It would be best to include a detailed itinerary on future applications.
Yeah only child out of Canada.Liquid saving about cnd 17000.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah only child out of Canada.Liquid saving about cnd 17000.
These are the issues. Your whole family is in Canada and you are going to visit with your whole family. You also only have 17k liquid. A trip for your family could easily use half of your savings if not more.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
These are the issues. Your whole family is in Canada and you are going to visit with your whole family. You also only have 17k liquid. A trip for your family could easily use half of your savings if not more.
I appreciate your valuable time and kindness.
Now what to do? approximately how much money reqd per person? Can I submit affidavit from his side about stating come back to India.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I appreciate your valuable time and kindness.
Now what to do? approximately how much money reqd per person? Can I submit affidavit from his side about stating come back to India.
would order GCMS notes to see exactly what the concerns are.