+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

Ali Murtaza

Nov 25, 2019
Dears,
Kindly guide me accordingly. I submitted (online web form) reconsideration request and received below message by email. What should I do now? Awaiting your kind & helpful response.

Good day Murtaza Ali,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dears,
Kindly guide me accordingly. I submitted (online web form) reconsideration request and received below message by email. What should I do now? Awaiting your kind & helpful response.

Good day Murtaza Ali,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
the message is very much clear you need to select Abu Dhabi visa office while sending webform and i think you sent request to wrong visa office

velamuru

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....

Dear All, I want to share my experience about the visa approval. My Business visa is refused initially. After my reconsideration request my business visa is approved. I am mentioning time lines and procedure below .

This forum is helped me lot for success in reconsideration request.

18 Dec 2019 - Application submitted at VFS hyderabad, India(paper based) and the same time finger prints given,
5 Jan 2020 - Bio Validation Letter Received
6 Jan 2020 -Refusal letter Received as per below mentioned reasons.
  • · I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada.
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

08 Jan 2020 - Reconsideration request submitted on web forum with additional documents and Justification.
14 Jan 2020 - Reply received from IRCC advising that contact directly to immigration office where the visa is refused.
14 Jan 2020 - Mail sent to BLR immigration with additional documents and justification.
14 Jan 2020 - Acknowledgment mail received from BLR Immigration.
7 Feb 2020 - Passport submit request received from BLR immigration under visa correction category without any new fees.
10 Feb 2020 - Passport submitted in Hyderabad VFS office.
13 Feb 2020- Bio Validation letter received.
20 Feb 2020 - Passport Received with visa stamping

Good Luck to every One.

Reactions: trvdxb

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dear All, I want to share my experience about the visa approval. My Business visa is refused initially. After my reconsideration request my business visa is approved. I am mentioning time lines and procedure below .

This forum is helped me lot for success in reconsideration request.

18 Dec 2019 - Application submitted at VFS hyderabad, India(paper based) and the same time finger prints given,
5 Jan 2020 - Bio Validation Letter Received
6 Jan 2020 -Refusal letter Received as per below mentioned reasons.
  • · I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada.
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

08 Jan 2020 - Reconsideration request submitted on web forum with additional documents and Justification.
14 Jan 2020 - Reply received from IRCC advising that contact directly to immigration office where the visa is refused.
14 Jan 2020 - Mail sent to BLR immigration with additional documents and justification.
14 Jan 2020 - Acknowledgment mail received from BLR Immigration.
7 Feb 2020 - Passport submit request received from BLR immigration under visa correction category without any new fees.
10 Feb 2020 - Passport submitted in Hyderabad VFS office.
13 Feb 2020- Bio Validation letter received.
20 Feb 2020 - Passport Received with visa stamping

Good Luck to every One.
Congrats................

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
Hi All,
i got PFL today..in the past i got Canadian Business which is expired .now i applied again but today they sent PFL and said , i deliberately tried to mislead the visa office to hide Australian Visa refusal.
i applied Australia visa in 2003 and didn't remember because in 2013 i got Australian Visa which i used in 2014.. after that i applied Canadian visa and got approval , even that time i didnt mentioned about my Australian visa refusal of 2003.. i thought as i have obtained after it and also it was long time before.also i didnt had any stamp or reference on my passport from Australian Embassy so it was hard to remember. i wrote letter with this explanation and also attached Australian Visa Grant letter .. please advise.. what are the chances.. consider i have very strong travel history.. having 2 USA visas. which is valid until 2025 also.. dozen of Schengen and other Countries visas also.

Reactions: tessytessy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
i got PFL today..in the past i got Canadian Business which is expired .now i applied again but today they sent PFL and said , i deliberately tried to mislead the visa office to hide Australian Visa refusal.
i applied Australia visa in 2003 and didn't remember because in 2013 i got Australian Visa which i used in 2014.. after that i applied Canadian visa and got approval , even that time i didnt mentioned about my Australian visa refusal of 2003.. i thought as i have obtained after it and also it was long time before.also i didnt had any stamp or reference on my passport from Australian Embassy so it was hard to remember. i wrote letter with this explanation and also attached Australian Visa Grant letter .. please advise.. what are the chances.. consider i have very strong travel history.. having 2 USA visas. which is valid until 2025 also.. dozen of Schengen and other Countries visas also.
Your question has already been answered. Nobody can tell you what will happen.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
When u submitted the web form did it displayed you will receive reply within 28 days?? Because Its my 5th date waiting for reconsideration request however everyone on forum got reply within 5 days. So bit doubtful with timeline.

Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
When u submitted the web form did it displayed you will receive reply within 28 days?? Because Its my 5th date waiting for reconsideration request however everyone on forum got reply within 5 days. So bit doubtful with timeline.
have patience if it says 28 days then u will get reply within time frame.