+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi.
I applied for visitor visa for sister but got refused today.
Reasons are
You have significant family ties in canada
You will not leave canada
Purpose of visit is not consistent
Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in country of residence.
Should i do reconsideration
Because she is a government teacher in home country and she was coming here for two weeks because she had one month summer vacation from her school
Any suggestions please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.
I applied for visitor visa for sister but got refused today.
Reasons are
You have significant family ties in canada
You will not leave canada
Purpose of visit is not consistent
Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in country of residence.
Should i do reconsideration
Because she is a government teacher in home country and she was coming here for two weeks because she had one month summer vacation from her school
Any suggestions please
What are her ties in home country? This would be spouse and child, not parents or siblings.
How much did she show in funds (cash/bank accounts)? Seems she didn’t show enough to show she is established.
Does she have property to show ties?

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
What are her ties in home country? This would be spouse and child, not parents or siblings.
How much did she show in funds (cash/bank accounts)? Seems she didn’t show enough to show she is established.
Does she have property to show ties?
She has husband back home but no child.
She showed enough funds i guess. It was almost 13000$ in her account and stay was for two weeks. She has government contract job in india. Showed that too and salary slips.
She doesn’t have property under her name so didn’t show that.