+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV reapply

Pradhan123

Feb 3, 2020
HI All,

My TRV was refused on 3rd Feb with the following reason:

Refusal Reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Last time i had provided all the required docs and this time i am giving more docs to support it.

Do i need to provide latest bank statement or until last month statement is fine? I had taken from bank until Jan 20, 2020. Is that be okay to submit?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
HI All,

My TRV was refused on 3rd Feb with the following reason:

Refusal Reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Last time i had provided all the required docs and this time i am giving more docs to support it.
What was your purpose?

Do i need to provide latest bank statement or until last month statement is fine? I had taken from bank until Jan 20, 2020. Is that be okay to submit?
At least 4 months past statement to see your cash flow. Refer here

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Thanks for your response!
I have last 6 months statement from 01 Aug 2019 - 20 Jan 2020 period.
Will that be okay if i can submit the application now? Or do i need to provide statement for last 6 months until today?
Better get an updated statement since it will be Feb 20 tomorrow ( a month from Jan 20). But first address the reason why you were rejected before you apply again. If you do not do this, your application might be rejected with the same reason. What was your purpose/reason to visit Canada?

Pradhan123

Feb 3, 2020
Better get an updated statement since it will be Feb 20 tomorrow ( a month from Jan 20). But first address the reason why you were rejected before you apply again. If you do not do this, your application might be rejected with the same reason. What was your purpose/reason to visit Canada?
It would be a tourist visit for 10 days.

It was refused with below reason:

Refusal Reason:

This time i would be providing company leave NOC letter, Property documents. Lets see...

Pradhan123

Feb 3, 2020
It would be a tourist visit for 10 days.

It was refused with below reason:

Refusal Reason:

This time i would be providing company leave NOC letter, Property documents. Lets see...
Reapplied on 22 Feb.

Got Approval letter today.....

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Reapplied on 22 Feb.

Got Approval letter today.....
Congratulations!
Could you please let me know how did you reply about your previous refusal , what kind of cover letter you prepared , any sample copy or idea will be helpful.
My TRV was reject for the same reason , purpose of visit and travel history.
thanks

Pradhan123

Feb 3, 2020
Congratulations!
Could you please let me know how did you reply about your previous refusal , what kind of cover letter you prepared , any sample copy or idea will be helpful.
My TRV was reject for the same reason , purpose of visit and travel history.
thanks
Thanks for the wishes!
I provided same docs which i shared in my previous applications.
Along with that i provided employer NOC certificate in a company letter head where it was mentioned i would be joining post my visit . I shared my kid & wife passport to prove my strong bond. And yes i shared my property doc as well. I modified my previous cover letter mentioning my previous rejection and i stressed on the point that i will be back. Hence i convinced VO and i got approval in just 1 week.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for your prompt response.
Will it be enough if I will attach my employment letter addressing to Canada Embassy for visa application and mentioning that I am permanent employ of the company or leave approval? Or It must be a letter mentioning that I will be rejoining company after my leave
It will be really helpful if I can get copy of sample cover letter or format as I did not prepare cover letter in my any visa application. Thanks in Advance

Pradhan123

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for your prompt response.
Will it be enough if I will attach my employment letter addressing to Canada Embassy for visa application and mentioning that I am permanent employ of the company or leave approval? Or It must be a letter mentioning that I will be rejoining company after my leave
It will be really helpful if I can get copy of sample cover letter or format as I did not prepare cover letter in my any visa application. Thanks in Advance
Better to attach both. As much as doc you can provide is better for you to prove VO but make sure that the pdf size must be less than 4 MB if you're applying online. Also if you could provide the leave NOC and employment letter in company letter head with seal and sign, it would prove your application more stronger. Then make the hard copy scanned.
See i'm not an expert, i am just sharing my experience which may help you.

DiverGirl92

Feb 28, 2020
Hi all,

I applied for a TRV

Here's my timeline:
- Application Submitted: Feb 12 2020
- Biometrics Submitted and Completed: Feb 15, 2020
- Correspondece Letter about Biometric validity: Feb 19 2020
- Final Decision of REFUSAL - Feb 21, 2020 :( :(

Reasons provided:

" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on - the purpose of your visit
- based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence."

Ive never been rejected for a visa before, have travelled in europe, uk, australia, Nz and asia before :/

Can anyone please guide me as to what went wrong?

I provided every important document:
- my Mother who's funding me (her passport attached) with strong FD certificates and
- also a letter of invitation from my canadian friend who I will stay with
- Employment letter
- Provisional tickets
** I do think one mistake i made, even despite thorough documents was that I didnt write a cover lette/travel itinerary.

Apart from the above mistake i think my application in my view was fine, but Im deeply confused now :(

What should I do?
How long should I wait till i reapply? Long? Not long?

Help, kind people of the world!