+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing time

chenboqiao

Dec 18, 2023
Hi, I received the original passport request from ircc on Dec.11 and the the package via canada post was delivered on Dec.14 morning. I'm wondering how soon I can receive my passport given the return delivery takes approximately 2 days so that I can book the international flight on Jan.20.

Fifi22

Aug 20, 2022
Hi, I received the original passport request from ircc on Dec.11 and the the package via canada post was delivered on Dec.14 morning. I'm wondering how soon I can receive my passport given the return delivery takes approximately 2 days so that I can book the international flight on Jan.20.
Hi there, when did you receive your stamped passport? I just delivered it today for stamping and need to book a mid-January flight, not sure how long it will take.

chenboqiao

Dec 18, 2023
Hi there, when did you receive your stamped passport? I just delivered it today for stamping and need to book a mid-January flight, not sure how long it will take.
Hi, my passport was delivered on Dec.14; the counterfoil was printed out on Dec.21 and the document was delivered on Jan.2. The reason why it takes them so long to process my document is probably because of holidays (Christmas and New Year Eve). However, once you found out that your document is printed out, you may call them immediately through client centre for an urgent request so that they may mail you as soon as possible.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, my passport was delivered on Dec.14; the counterfoil was printed out on Dec.21 and the document was delivered on Jan.2. The reason why it takes them so long to process my document is probably because of holidays (Christmas and New Year Eve). However, once you found out that your document is printed out, you may call them immediately through client centre for an urgent request so that they may mail you as soon as possible.
Hi,
Can you give us the phone number for client centre ? Thank you.