+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV processing time at Bangalore visa office, India

Jul 24, 2017
hi

I have applied for student visa on 13th june with medical already done. I am getting following tracker message:\

Visa application, tracking ID No.20170713INAMSTU99823 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

kindly let me know which date is currently processed?

Ranabrar

Jul 18, 2016
HI
i have submitted my TRV application on 21st of april 2017 at chandigarh VFS. i have not received any decision till time. kindly suggest me how much maximum time they can take and i herd that if they are taking more time for decision the chances of refusal are more ....kindly suggest me.[/QUOTE]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI
i have submitted my TRV application on 21st of april 2017 at chandigarh VFS. i have not received any decision till time. kindly suggest me how much maximum time they can take and i herd that if they are taking more time for decision the chances of refusal are more ....kindly suggest me.
It's taking quite long to get a decision in your case.

Have you tried linking your paper application to your online account. You will get a better idea about the status. Here's how to link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Are you working in the defense services/ police/ government department?

shalu123

Jul 19, 2017
It is 2 months now, I still have not received my visa nor the passport. I had applied for student visa for canada. My papers are at Bangalore. I dont understand whom to contact. The VFS also can do nothing. I just do not know what to assume.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It is 2 months now, I still have not received my visa nor the passport. I had applied for student visa for canada. My papers are at Bangalore. I dont understand whom to contact. The VFS also can do nothing. I just do not know what to assume.
The estimated processing time for study permits from India is 7 weeks (not including the transmission time between the VAC and the visa office). Your application has just crossed this estimated processing time.

VFS won't be able to help as they don't have access to internal updates on applications.

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry (IRCC web form) + an email to the visa office after one more week to expedite the decision

prabhakar3

Aug 31, 2017
i submitted on 23 aug 2017 and till today no news .. thjeir liones are of no help at all --its anxiety galore ..because after 01 oct no use travelling as it willsnow in NBe

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
we were advised to buy tickets which we did, submitted application for regular visa and after 1 month they advised for my mother to do medicals which were submitted within a week now total time is almost 35 working days (processing time says 27 days) and its going to pass her ticket date. Should I postpone the date as only 2 days remain and no passport received from VFS yet.

Ijaz7484

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
we have applied for parents visa online on 8th june. only one update we have recieved till now, that is the submitted application recieved. no updates yet after that. how many days it takes generally for them to process online application. and also wants to know if the online application submitted from india is reviewed in canada or In india ? we have applied visitor visa for parents.

Ronak7666

Jun 14, 2018
we have applied for parents visa online on 8th june. only one update we have recieved till now, that is the submitted application recieved. no updates yet after that. how many days it takes generally for them to process online application. and also wants to know if the online application submitted from india is reviewed in canada or In india ? we have applied visitor visa for parents.
Yes we have recieved till now after that i don't have any update

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's way too early to expect any processing updates unless your parents have exceptional applications and/or CAN+ travel/visas.

Also, online applications are first assigned to visa offices that are closer to the applicant's country of residence. In this case, India

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Did u got any updates

Aug 18, 2018
Me & my wife applied for a tourist visa on July 11th. Its been 5 weeks now & yet to get any update on the application. It just says "submitted" on the online tracking link. We have tickets booked for the next week. Should we send an enquiry thru web form or send them an email? I was told that sending an enquiry further delays the process, hence I am hesitant. We have booked all hotels & tickets etc and applied for a Visa well in advance. Would be very painful to cancel everything at the last minute