+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV philippines passport

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi. I, along with my parents applied for TRV online; received by CIC oct 26; received the passport request after 17 days (17 days is the ave. processing time in the phililppines). We plan to send the passports in-person.

I just want to clarify:
requirements:
- passport
- passport request letter
- fees

Are you required to bring photos for an online application?

How long is the processing time for the passport?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi. I, along with my parents applied for TRV online; received by CIC oct 26; received the passport request after 17 days (17 days is the ave. processing time in the phililppines). We plan to send the passports in-person.

I just want to clarify:
requirements:
- passport
- passport request letter
- fees
VFS consent form for passport transmission

Are you required to bring photos for an online application?
No

How long is the processing time for the passport?
About a week or so

Reactions: sventhedog

bellidoprecy13

Nov 13, 2018
hi...just want to ask my mom received an email for passport request.she applied online.i want to know if what are the fees does she still need to pay and how much in peso.and does my mom still need to fill up a vac consent form.what is the address in makati where to give her passport.thank you.

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Canada Visa Application Centre VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc. 29th Floor The World Center Bldg 330 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City Philippines

yes sir there are fees. In my case around 800 pesos. I requested my visa to be sent through courier to our home (quezon province). I think there was also a locker charge because you're not allowed to bring bags inside the office. Mobile phones are also requested to be turned off.

according to the canada visa office, it would take 1 to 2 weeks.

passport, passport request letter, consent form, fees. VFS global has a number or online chat if you have more questions.

Last edited: