+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV passport visa stamping timeline (Oct 2019)

choisaab

Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys, I applied for a TRV using my work permit earlier on Sept 27 and on Oct 19 i got the application approved and the request for my passport to finalize the application.

I live in Ottawa and used the Canada Post Xpresspost to deliver my passport to the CPC office in ottawa. They received my mail on 22 oct. I was wondering does anyone know how long does it take for them to put a visa on my passport and send it back?

Im planning on travelling in early November and debating if i should wait for the passport to come back in order to book the tickets. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

RQQ

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

Did you get your passport back? I'm in the same boat anxiously waiting for my passport.

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys, I applied for a TRV using my work permit earlier on Sept 27 and on Oct 19 i got the application approved and the request for my passport to finalize the application.

I live in Ottawa and used the Canada Post Xpresspost to deliver my passport to the CPC office in ottawa. They received my mail on 22 oct. I was wondering does anyone know how long does it take for them to put a visa on my passport and send it back?

Im planning on travelling in early November and debating if i should wait for the passport to come back in order to book the tickets. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Hi there,

I am currently in a similar situation as you described in this post. How long did it eventually take CPC Ottawa to return the passport after they received it? I am scheduled to travel on Nov. 23rd and am growing very worried about receiving my passport in time for travel. My timeline: Date CPC Ottawa received my passport: Nov. 5th 2019. Thanks in advance, for any insight you can provide!

Cheers.

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019

Hey, I gt my trv approval and passport request.
But by mistake I hv sent it to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC.,
instead of PO BOX 9640??
whether both addresses are fine or thy will nt stamp it?