+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV passport stamping inside Canada

joeale89

Jul 5, 2021
Hi, I have received passport request on Oct 7th and send the passport the same day to CPC Ottawa. It was delivered yesterday Oct 11th. How long will it take to stamp the passport? Anyone received passport back recently or anyone waiting to get it back?

Venkat1ly

Oct 13, 2022
I submitted application on 28th Sep 2022. But still not recived passport request . How long it will take to receive passport request ?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
I sent passport on 3rd September and they received on 5th. Anyone experienced such long period getting back passport?

hasankhan222

Apr 29, 2022
Nope! I check every singe day and do see only passport request doc and status is `we are processing....`.
I call everyday IRCC, no luck with contacting to Agent.
Sorry to hear about that. That is very strange, as more than one month has passed since the passport was received. I would suggest you consider raising a webform now.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Sorry to hear about that. That is very strange, as more than one month has passed since the passport was received. I would suggest you consider raising a webform now.
Sent webform request three weeks ago. No idea what to do!
Now they are threatening even not to return passport, no any hope with VISA at all.

ArbazSalim

Apr 19, 2021
Hello everyone.
I have applied for a TRV from within Canada on Oct 12. I am an International Student and have a valid study permit.
I am flying to the middle east (Qatar) due to some family emergency on November 2. Is it possible for me to hand over my passport abroad for stamping once I get PPR? Can someone guide me through the steps and process?
Any help will be appreciated. I am really worried. Thank You.