+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Pakistan December 2018 - January 2019 submission

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
More than 4 months now since I applied for my parents visit visa. Its an online application. After bio-metrics request, I haven't heard anything from CIC.
What should be my next step? Any suggestions please.
Very strange - i assume their background check has taken longer. I applied online for 2 family members - one Nov 26 and the other Feb 24th. One was approved and one was refused but we had a decision for both in under 25 calendar days.

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
hi guys - i applying for trv for brother in law and had a couple questions if someone can help answer

-we are submitting application online, should biometrics be completed while online application is in progress? prior to? or after submission of online application?
- do all the addtional supporting documents i have collected all go in "optional documents" ? we only see one "client information" option to upload file? we intend to upload as many docs as we can get our hands on, can anyone who has submitted an online application provide advice on best way to upload maximum docs

thank you

110june12

Feb 19, 2018
hi guys, I'm applying for my mother's super visa. I don't know what documents to provide for her purpose of travel. Need help. Please.

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
hi guys - i applying for trv for brother in law and had a couple questions if someone can help answer

-we are submitting application online, should biometrics be completed while online application is in progress? prior to? or after submission of online application?
- do all the addtional supporting documents i have collected all go in "optional documents" ? we only see one "client information" option to upload file? we intend to upload as many docs as we can get our hands on, can anyone who has submitted an online application provide advice on best way to upload maximum docs

thank you
hi
you should first submit your application, then wait for biometric instruction letter which arrives normally a day or two after submission. print the letter and refer to VAC offices to give biometrics. you should take your passport as well.

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
hi
you should first submit your application, then wait for biometric instruction letter which arrives normally a day or two after submission. print the letter and refer to VAC offices to give biometrics. you should take your passport as well.
thank you for the response.. had one more question.. we have collected over 20 supporting documents and are not sure where to attach them in the online application? should it all go under optional docs in one file? if i try to make one file with all docs it exceeds the size. any ideas?