+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online application

nader gamal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi

I am trying to submit online TRV application for my parents and i am the one who created the account and will be filling the information.

My questions are:
1) when they are asking questions about age, travel, etc..that means me or one of my parents?
2) i am applying for both my father and mother, so one of them should be the main applicant and one will be family member traveling with the main applicant?
3) shall I make 2 totally different application and don`t add the family member to any of them so it will be two separate applications? if yes how can i start a new visitor application while i am still working on the other one.in my account the option of visitor application disappeared and only showing the application that i have to complete
4) shall i fill using representative form in addition to relative helped you to fill application form?

please advise.

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
See my comments inline.

1) when they are asking questions about age, travel, etc..that means me or one of my parents?
Everything for the applicants
2) i am applying for both my father and mother, so one of them should be the main applicant and one will be family member traveling with the main applicant?
You may need to file two assessments and two applicatios.
3) shall I make 2 totally different application and don`t add the family member to any of them so it will be two separate applications? if yes how can i start a new visitor application while i am still working on the other one.in my account the option of visitor application disappeared and only showing the application that i have to complete
Complete the assessment and use apply.
4) shall i fill using representative form in addition to relative helped you to fill application form?
you must fill for both the applicants so that no confusions and you will be the authorized person to talk to CIC.

nader gamal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi

I gonna make a separate application for each of my parents but again my question is how to start 2 applications in the same time.

I started first one and closed it to continue later, but there is no option to start new one at the same time.

Shall I finish first one then start the second one? But I need them to go and submit their originals at the embassy office together in the same time.

Please advise

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
I feel there will be some option to combine two applications during assessment. Give a try.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey newbee

can we submit the passport for TRV at any vfs ? and what document do we submit at vfs ?
Any forms to be filled for the same ? what is the fees for the same.
Please advise thanks ...

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi newbee....
i applied online on 20aug and got passport request 26thaug.

i got the email for passport request and i did not know see any information where the application was processed etc which others are able to see and mention
However when i look at application/profile on cic website following is the information:

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

IS IT ALL GOOD ... DoES IT MEAN THE VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED ?>??

I would request to share experience by people in the forum.
Thanks in advance and All the best

serosero

Aug 29, 2016
Dear all
I applied for online visitors visa on letter of invitations to attend a conference at 7th of July
They required biometric and photographs day after application so we did it at NY VAC
At 14th of July they send us conformation
Until now they didn't request for passports or no any new updates!!
Holding iraqi passports visiting US as visitors
Please help