+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - Old Passport- No Travel Histoty

xinajenaj

Dec 27, 2011
Hi All,

I need your help and expertise. I recently applied for a TRV application online and have concerns with regards to my passports. I don’t have any travel history for last 10 years and I submitted my old (1st - 2002) passport and my current (2019) passport as part of my requirements for TRV application.

However, I just realized that I forgot to include my 2nd (2007) and 3rd (2012) passports. Both passports doesn’t have any stamps on it and was just used as my ID and didn’t travel abroad/outside the country.

Do you think this would affect my applicationfor TRV?

Please advise.

Thank you.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi All,

I need your help and expertise. I recently applied for a TRV application online and have concerns with regards to my passports. I don’t have any travel history for last 10 years and I submitted my old (1st - 2002) passport and my current (2019) passport as part of my requirements for TRV application.

However, I just realized that I forgot to include my 2nd (2007) and 3rd (2012) passports. Both passports doesn’t have any stamps on it and was just used as my ID and didn’t travel abroad/outside the country.

Do you think this would affect my applicationfor TRV?

Please advise.

Thank you.
The only reason you scan old passports is to support the travel history that you declare in the forms. Since it asks your last travel for the past 5 and 10 years. The scanned copies will be your proof. No bearing in your case to forget the other passports since you never used it.

No travel history is one of the grounds for refusal. But some applicants were granted a visa even if they never traveled prior to applying for a TRV. So I guess it still boils down to the purpose of travel backed up with the ties (such as a job, home, financial assets or family).

Last edited: