+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV march applicants lets join !!

Akaur10

Apr 3, 2018
Hello all . I have applied thru online application for TRV CANADA on march 7 , after confirmations of application received .
NO UPDATES .
How long to wait ? I had booked tickets for april 14 , i guess i need to postpone them

Share your experiences please

Reactions: mitscd

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for my parents. Which option to choose for multientry visa : long trem or short??

sherry1984

Apr 7, 2018
Hello all . I have applied thru online application for TRV CANADA on march 7 , after confirmations of application received .
NO UPDATES .
How long to wait ? I had booked tickets for april 14 , i guess i need to postpone them

Hello! as far as I know, you can go to the link they [provided which has an estimation time of how long the process usually takes. Me here in the PHilippines , it only took 10 days after application then I receive the result.

sherry1984

Apr 7, 2018
Hello! as far as I know, you can go to the link they [provided which has an estimation time of how long the process usually takes. Me here in the PHilippines , it only took 10 days after application then I receive the result.
Hi applied for visitor visa on March 7 ru still waiting

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
NO UPDATES .

U mean visitor visa ??

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
NO UPDATES .

It says 26 days for processing time but it’s exceeding